Chapter 89

"you child! You are just taking advantage of the situation! This is inappropriate!"

Long Chuan admonished his son.

Long Yi Sheng reluctantly let go so Ling Wei finally pays her obeisance.

"Ling Wei greets his majesty"

"little girl, no need to be so formal, we will be all family in the future"

Long Chuan said with a teasing smile.

Ling Wei blushed again and greeted the other familiar face

"Ling Wei greets Duke Zhou"

Zhou Boyin smiled at her

"Weiwei it has been a while! Your aunt missed you a lot you know?"

"After my visit to the empress dowager I already planned my visit on her"

She explained Zhou Boyin nodded in understanding, the little girl has always put the dowager first even though she first met his wife.

"little girl, meet my two brothers Grand Duke Long Jia Hao and Grand Duke Long Ming Tao"

"Ling Wei greets Grand Duke Long Jia Hao and Grand Duke Ming Tao"

"as the emperor said no need to be so formal! Come this is my meeting gift"

Long Jia Hao said with a smile, while Long Ming Tao just nodded and urged her as well

Ling Wei look at Long Yi Sheng

"no need to be shy, go ahead and accept it, we can ask for more if you feel that it is lacking"

He said laughingly so Ling Wei elbowed him secretly but the eyes of the men around her were sharp so this little flirting did not miss by them.

"hahaha, Yi Sheng is right! I will send more for sure"

Ling Wei hurriedly took the gifts and said shyly

"grand dukes no need! It is the thought that counts! Thank you so much! I really appreciated it"

"Miss Ling, the empress dowager is waiting for you"

One of the empress dowager's close servants said after greeting them

"oh no! That is so rude of me! Then I will hurry now!"

Ling Wei said then dashed away after bidding the men farewell

"ahahaha! The girl is interesting"

Long Jia Hao said while smiling teasingly at Long Yi Sheng, but Long Yi Sheng did not hear him because his mind was occupied by the hopping rabbit.

The elders looked at him while shaking their heads, people who are in love are turning into fools!

"Empress dowager forgive me for making you wait!"

"no need to be so panicked! You took a lot of time and Aija thought that you got into trouble"

Ling Wei smiled gratefully, if she were in trouble the dowager's summon would surely save her.

"Thanking Her Majesty for the concern but I did not get into trouble but I lost my way"

She explains shyly

"I also run into the emperor, Grand Duke Long Jia Hao, Grand Duke Long Ming Tao, Duke Zhou Boyin, and the crown prince"

"They are here?"

The empress asked with delight, Ling Wei nodded and excused.

The empress dowager nodded and smiled, the girl was tactful.