Chapter 52

Before the opening day, Ling Wei made a lot of sample foods for people to taste.

Because of her aesthetic, the bamboo bowl and chopsticks are artistic that called a lot of attention.

When the people tried the food, they instantly fell in love so Ling Wei knew that this advertisement is successful.

So when the day of opening finally came, the restaurant is already crowded.

The guests were amazed by the food and by the ambiance so they instantly marked the restaurant as their favorite place.

Momo Sang recommends a trusted man who will manage the restaurant.

Ling Wei trust her judgment so she agreed.

After another 3 months, Ling Wei again bought 3 more properties.

She already hired people to renovate the places for her next business.

Ling Wei returned to the capital after 8 months.

She then hurriedly open a beauty salon.

The workers were already trained for half a year so she is confident that they are ready.

The aromatic candles and oils have been prepared for a year now.

Ling Wei is really obsessed with this beauty salon, she has been studying the art of making various beauty products.

After 3 years she finally completed everything.

From hair to toe beauty welfare.

There are a lot of offers that will benefit the guests, bodies, and minds.

When the madams and young miss of every aristocratic family heard it, they immediately tried.

Ling Wei did not stay long in the capital and go back to the village to reunite with her family for the new year.

The Ling family celebrated the new year with the villagers again after how many years so they decided to cook a lot and party as much as they could.

Ling Wei left after Ling Han and Ling He's vacation but Cheng Waner and Ding Cui tagged themselves eventually too worried about her.

Ling Wei had no choice but to travel with them.

But before leaving the village, Ling Wei extend their property, she bought land larger than the village.

Then she proceeds to another huge city called Bianjie.

Because this city is a stopover for a lot of travelers so she decided to build a dried goods business.

And she opens an inn different from any other.

Because of her modern knowledge so her inn stood out, and her love for the arts and her unique interior become the center of attraction.

After stopping at another city, Ling Wei as usual walks around to search for something interesting.

After walking around for how many days, Ling Wei didn't see anything that could arouse her curiosity so she planned on going back but, she suddenly froze and then look intently at a small workplace opposite her.

She wipes her eyes thinking that she is seeing things.

When she is finally sure that she is not hallucinating she giggles like a fool and then runs toward the shop

"Hello! Excuse me!"

After waiting for a few seconds a middle-aged man finally came out

"Master, are you the one who is making this?"

"ahh you mean these glass windows yes"

Ling Wei touches the glass and become more excited, it is really glass!

"Master, where did it come from?"

The man studies the young lady in front of him because a lot of people got momentarily interested in the glass so he is already used to it

"Someone taught me"

Ling Wei realized that the man didn't want to tell her so she just change the topic

"then how much is this?"

"I say little girl, this thing is very fragile! And I am not sure myself how to use it"

Ling Wei's mouth twitched, how is that possible?

Ling Wei look at the man intently and ask

"say master, what about I buy this place, including the process of how to make this, and of course the list of components"

"and if you want I can also hire you? What do you think?"

She added, the man stares at her then said

"how much?"

The young miss in front of him looks rich, he has been doing this for a year now and yet still no result, he can sell it if he really wanted but, these glasses are very fragile so he has to warn the interested person first.

Ling Wei can see that the man is honest so he added the last option

"then how much do you want?"

"50 gold ingots is fine"

His debt is more than 30, after paying off everything, he still has money for his wife's medication.

Ling Wei pouted

"Master, why not let us sit down and talk?"

The man paused then blushed, forget the basic manner and lead her inside his workshop

"Please have a seat"

Ling Wei sat down without a care and then continued the topic, the man was startled seeing her acting carefree.

His place is messy and dirty, but the girl in front didn't even frown.

"master, why not let us change the deal?"

The man was disappointed but shocked when Ling Wei continues

"by the way master I am Ling Wei, as for the deal I am talking about, let us make 70/30, 30 is yours and 70 is mine"

Then she explains the rules and conditions.

She will also pay for the rightful owner of the glass making, she will pay 200 gold ingots that make the man shocked wanted to decline the offer because he felt that he is swindling the girl but the girl insisted so they closed the deal.

The man's name is Que Guan, his wife is sick so he accumulated a lot of debt.

Ling Wei meets the fragile woman and helps them to call the best physician.

Ling Wei paid for the medicine and the physician.

Then she left the payment and promised to return it tomorrow.

When Ling Wei came back, she was welcomed by the husband and wife,

Because of the medicine, Que Guan's wife rested well enough so her face has a slight color.

After the contract signing, Ling Wei informed them about her plan and told them that they should transfer to the house she bought.

The couple teared up, although they are ashamed but, they know it is best for them, especially for his wife so they agreed.

After 2 months Ling Wei released utensils made of glass.

Guan Que and his wife He Jia were amazed.

They didn't expect that this boring thing can produce such stunning products.

Ling Wei just giggles and packs the items.

"let me buy this sets first, I will bring this to the capital so we can sell it more pricey"