Chapter 57

When Ling Wei heard the news, one week had passed since the incident, paced back and forth in worry thinking about what to do.

She took a map and studied the route.

Based on her knowledge, it will take a month to journey from the capital to the north.

But even if she insists on not resting she will take 3 weeks which is too long!

She rests her eyes feeling restless.

She really hoped that Lu Nini was fine! She doesn't know what she will do if something happens to her.

She sighs again try looking for a fast route again.

Then her eyes brightened when she noticed a wide water body on the map.

"Xiao Ming prepare a carriage, we will go visit the Fu mansion"

"Madam, Miss Ling Wei is outside asking to meet you"

Madam Fu was currently trying to find out more about what was happening but still, she accepted Ling Wei.

"Madam please help me, I want to go to the north"

"No! Weiwei! You are asking for an impossible request"

Ling Wei looked straight at Madam Fu and said

"Just help me meet the emperor!"

Seeing the determined look on her face Madam Fu sighed and then made a decision

"I cannot help you but, I can accompany you to Madam Zhou"

Ling Wei remembered Madam Zhou so she agreed and left with Madam Fu

"Madam Zhou I want to meet the emperor! Please help me"

"Weiwei what you want is really dangerous, you can't possibly do that"

"It was originally me! I was supposed to be sent there but instead, I sent my best friend! I cannot stay calm at all"

Long Li Na sigh then finally agreed but with the help of her husband.

Zhou Boyin received his wife's note earlier so he waited at the palace gate.

Then he led her to the emperor's study room.

Ling Wei did not dare to look up and did whatever Long Li Na asked her to do.

Ling Wei waited for a bit before Emperor Long Chao said

"Little girl, I already know what you want and the answer is"

Before the Emperor can finish his words Ling Wei kneeled with a thump

"Your majesty please I am begging you, listen to me first, I know I am still young and still ignorant about a lot of things, and I know that I am being unreasonable that what am I doing can even cost my life and even my family's but your majesty I swear that I am not gonna be a burden and once I arrived there is can be a lot of help as well! Your majesty, please allow me"

Emperor Long Chao sigh

"Get up child, It is not that I cannot send you but you know that it is far right?"

Ling Wei nodded and said slowly while standing up

"Your Majesty if I say that I have a way to shorten the travel time will you believe me?"

"Little girl you are not deceiving me right?"

Long Chuan asked a bit impatient, Ling Wei still did not dare to look up so she just nodded while still bowing down.

The Pauper PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara