Part 24 : Alone

It's  6.00 am in the morning, vegas reaches back to minor mansion. Vegas saw macau sitting on the sofa. He got it something is off.

Vegas : hey , why are you up so early ? ... I couldn't come home last night.  The meeting was long.....

Macau : tankhun came here few hours back ..

Vegas stops... : why ... What did he do today ? Oh god I am sure he was drunk. Don't mind him...

Macau still gets  the scent of liquor in vegas body. He got it vegas was not on his right mind. But macau doesn't want to say anything. This time let him bear it himself.

Macau leaves the hall.

Vegas thought that macau was angry because he saw him drunk. Vegas headed to his room . He looks at pete room the light is off . He must be sleeping. Vegas don't wanted pete to see him in that state . Vegas enters his room.  And sleeps there. It's 8am .  The light disturbs vegas 's eyes .. he opens his eyes.

He freshes up and reaches the dining table. He saw macau eating his breakfast. Vegas was hesitant to go there that macau's face is so annoyed. He looked around to see pete . He is not there.

Vegas : gud morning , macau ...

Macau : ....

Macau not even looking at vegas' face.

Vegas : you don't have morning class today .. what about pete? He is not awake . Not seeing around.

Macau stops and looks at vegas.

Macau : why should be he be here p, are you not satisfied hurting him ?..

Vegas face changes ...

Vegas : where is pete ? .. this time his facial expression changes...

Macau : he left with tankhun  to major mansion yesterday..

Vegas : what ? ( Vegas clenches his teeth)

Vegas stood up and walks faster .. macau follows him and stands in front of him

Macau got that he headed towards major mansion...

Macau: what are you doing phii?

Vegas : that bastard got drunk and takes pete away , he must have forced him  ?  And do you want me to sit and enjoy it...

Macau : you can't go phii.

Vegas :  why ?(  this time uses his strength to walk past Macau)

Macau roars : no one forced him . It was phi pete's wish..

Vegas stops and turns around : what ? You know that Pete likes here . He won't leave here until that bastard ( tankhun) do anything...

Macau : are you sure tha  It was tankhun was the reason,not you that phi pete left.

Vegas : what are you talking about ....

Macau :  he was there at the meeting . Yesterday..

Vegas head hurts.... No it can't be.... No no.....

Last night .... 

( Vegas was in the meeting . Neil , their  most important dealer that they dealt . Recently vegas got to knew that Neil and his group trying to get hands in his business. It is true that vegas used to sleep with him . But not in the present. But he started on climb on vegas as soon as he saw vegas. He wanted to beat the hell out him. But he can't make him his enemy now .  Vegas needed him a little more. That he can destroy Neil and his group  from his root.  So vegas didn't stopped Neil.  He know that Neil will knock off after taking two more boozes so he let him do whatever he want . And vegas also made sure that he don't go more further.