part 6 - the night and the money

Porsche : are you alright ?.

Vegas : yeah , I am .. I got some business to do. Catch u later

Porsche : hmm ok  

Vegas feels something wrong but he left from the club. When he open the washroom door and He sees Jo and his mouth is bleeding. While pete is resisting in him with all his will in subconscious state because of the drug.

Vegas : hey , everything okay?

Jo : this  montherfu*r punched me

Vegas laughs. He puts his hands on jo.shoulder I think you can leave him here. I can punish him for you since he is also my servant.

Jo releases pete and leaves  .

Jo : make him pay for what he did  .okay

Vegas looks at pete who is standing against wall. And crying because of the heat he felt in his body .

Vegas : ha you are suffering , still not giving up ? Quite impressive.

Pete pov
________

My legs is  loosing its strength. I can't stand straight. It's hot . I can't control me. That motherfu**r .my  vision is blurring .I can feel that someone is here. It's smells good . I CAN SEE A WHITE SHADOW.

Pete starts stripping. He removes his coat , unbuttons  his shirt . Vegas starr at Pete's ple chest that exposed . It's was a refreshing site.

Vegas walks towards pete.pete :  The more he comes closer I can see clearly.  Pete shocks . The aura it's vegas . I am sure it's him .

Pete lost control of his body and falls  vegas grabs him by his waist to stop falling . Pete smells vegas scent.

Pete : it's smell nice .

Vegas : I think you are in a mess Mr major family's dog . You need any  help. I can call some call boy to look after you . Smrinks

Pete put his hands around vegass shoulder and comes near vegas's ear and says : " I don't want it if it's not you vegath. "

A chill felt in vegas spine . Pete looks at vegas's eyes with his partly opened eyes  for a second and kisses him .Vegas shocks but Vegas grabs pete waist more closer and accepts his kiss. Vegas gulped Pete's lips. The strong moisty kiss lasts long until they t can't breath . Soon after they continued their kiss. Vegas hands started exploring Pete's body. His hand moved inside Pete's shirt. It glides from waist to his chest and vegas' thumb started rubbing pete's nipples. Pete moaned with pleasure.

Vegas cuts the kiss and grabbed pete's hand . And pulled towards a room . And throwed  him into the bed.  Pete looks at vegas with lust in his eyes . Vegas removed his coat . Pete  extends both his hand towards vegas to embrace  him .

Vegas : fuc* , where did you learn that ? 😕

Vegas : strip yourself if you want me to hold you.

Pete nodded and started to unbutton his last button of his shirt. He removed his pants . Vegas couldn't control himself he pushed pete to bed . And started kissing him on neck . He started sucking and biting his neck . Pete holds vegas closer and allowing vegas to do it. Vegas marked  his whole body . Again kisses his lips .

Vegas : pete  , isn't it your name ?

Pete looks straight at Vegas eyes . And kisses vegas' eyes. Rubs vegas' cheeks with his hands ..

Vegas laughs . Continue his kiss. Vegas move his hands into Pete panties touches his thing. Pete Moans loudly .Vegas starts stroking his hands . Pete cries with pleasure until he releases. Vegas loosened up pete hole and pushed inside his thing .