part - 8 transfer...

Next morning, the news about the death of spanish mafia spread across the country. The name vegas was everywhere a discussion topic . When some of them started fearing him other some guys wanted to eradicate him. They don't want Vegas to reach them and ruin them . All the news reaches major and minor mansion.

Korn : it's dangerous for vegas and fam. So you guys need more protection from now on.

Vegas : thanks for your concern. I think my bodyguards are.doing their job

Korn : are you sure ?. I know that you and gun can handle yourself But what about macau.

Vegas looked at korn by crossing his legs over the other . Macau hearing all these discussions understood that he will be getting more protection now on. That irritates him he already hates bodyguards follow him all around. That's why he don't have friends.

Macau: I don't need it .

Tankhun ; we are not asking for your opinion.

Macau : I can make myself safe . Ok

Tankhun : ha ha I will take it as a joke . We are giving you a protection not because you want it . It's because you don't want it. It's fun to go against your will.

Macau feels angry : you are so cruel.

Tankhun : only to you baby 🍼😏

Macau leaves the room . Everyone in the room silent while tankhun enjoying the fight with his cousin. Macau suddenly opens the door and came back to his seat .

Tankhun : oh it's early . .. you came back ( looks with a sarcastic smile)

Macau : hmm ok I won't make a fuss.. if you guys do one thing..

Vegas smiles looking at Macau 's attitude .he knows macau has some cruel side too.
Vegas got that macau planned something that's why he is back .

Macau : then I will have him as my bodyguard. ( points towards the man who is standing behind tankhun - it's pete ) macau smrinks.

Vegas looks at the point where macau 's hand direct. It's him. Vegas looks at pete face .

Tankhun : you can't.

Macau : you are the one insisting to have more protection.

Tankhun : he is my bodyguard . Also he is my favourite. So you can't have him.

Macau : I want him otherwise I don't want it .

Macau knows that pete is tankhun's favourite and he is obsessed over him .so macau want to tease him. And pete once saved his life so he have a softcorner to pete. That he didn't got a chance to thank him .

Pete ( am I a doll or something these two cousins arguing about me feels like I am one )

Vegas (haha my brother and my cousin arguing about a mere bodygard , he put hisfinger on his forehead frustrated)

Tankhun and macau making the meeting a mess. Korn stops both of them.

Korn : shut up ( everyone became silent?) and now get out .

Tankhun ; don't you hear that macau. 😂

Korn : you too.

Tankhun : what ?.

Both macau and tankhun were knocked off from the meeting. Everyone else talking about the other business. And finally the meeting came to an end . Even after the meeting macau and tankhun arguing outside.

Korn : now , tankhun come and meet me .

Tankhun follows : now what ?

Tankhun : you know he is a kid. So stop it . We are transferring pete to minor mansion.