part 14 - love and hate..

Vegas hates when someone touches his belongings. Pete looking confused by what's the French men speaking. Suddenly pete got a call. Pete excuses him from there.

At night, pete couldn't sleep that he didn't got any call from vegas.its been three days. He is so tensed that something happened to vegas.

Pete was busy these days that a huge celebration was going to be held in Major mansion. He is incharge of safety of all guests there. In the occasion major family will sign one of the biggest deal with the French. Also it is the best place to do the agreement. After this they will become the topmost business group in the Asia.

Pete knows that vegas was about to sign this deal.

Pete POV

_________

because of the information I passed to the korn. He asked me to leak the files. I am sure khun kinn doesn't know that files were stolen from vegas. To protect my family I was compelled to do it. If I couldn't protect her, there will be no meaning for my life. She is reason that I didn't grow up in any orphanage. She managed to give me atleast a sense of love.

I didn't know that the deal was important to vegas also. My selfishness made him suffer. I am sure That He is angry about it. He lives with a goal to defeat kinn.his father is making him do that. In order to get his father's attention he is ruining his life.

Is he again mad at me .I misses him a lot. I lived only four months there. I already became addicted to him . His smile , his touches , his kisses the aggressive nights all that. I misses him so much that I will die. Does he also feel like this about me. Can I call him ? Will he pick up? Nope If he didn't pick up . I will get hurt. I can see him at the occasion , right ? It's been almost a month that we saw each other. I hope I can sneak out , so that I can spend some time with him.

( pete was laughing inside his bedsheet thinking about he can see vegas at the occasion.)

Porsche : what are you doing, there?

Pete removes the bedsheet from his head.

Pete: hey can you do me a favour?

Porsche : what?

Pete : can you take care of my job for 2 hour.

Porsche : hmm I can do that. Where are you going?

Pete : to meet someone.

Porsche : 😳. You are seeing someone. You didn't tell me.

Pete : I will tell you in detail after tomorrow night.

Porsche : I also got something to tell you .

Pete : okay , then .

Next day the real deal is happening in major mansion. All french people were there in the major mansion. Pete , big and other Bodyguards were highly alert. Porsche is also there .also a celebration is going on that the major family attained a major hallmark in the Thailand business. Everyone is there to attend the celebration.

Pete : hey , everything is fine , right ?

Porsche : yup all clear. ( smiles)

Pete : what's with that smile?

Porsche : you will find out today, the reason of my smile

Pete : aw ...

Pete go and waits at the main door. So that he can see when vegas reaches . Yes Vegas is here .

Vegas steps out from the black car. Oh he is sparkling. He is wearing black today. He is showing off his chest. A chain is hanging in his chest.. his hair is styled in a perfect manner. He is wearing a silver high branded watch
He entered the mansion always a smrink in his lips. Everyone one there is looking at vegas. He is attracting all women and men out there. Pete amazed by vegas looks. Pete is so happy to see him. Pete wanted to talk to vegas so much. Wanted to ask why he didn't call him . Wanted to ask how vegas is doing? Is he eating well? Sleeping well? Did vegas missed him ? Is he mad about anything? . A lot to ask. Pete wanted to kiss vegas at that moment. But he can only daydream that he is not even allowed to speak with him in crowd. Oh Macau is also there. Following vegas. But he doesn't seems happy. Pete ( why macau is making a face like that ? Oh he hates having so much people around him . May be because of that. )