part 7 - beast

Pete gets on vegas' nerve. But vegas didn't even utter anything. He sat on his chair and looked at the money that pete left on his table clenching his teeth .

Pete walks through the hall to reach the main door of the mansion . His tears falled down his cheeks. He rubs it against his shoulder and reaches outside .

The attacker is handcuffed , the minor bodyguards delivers him to major bodyguards. And the vans door is opened.suddenly a car enter the mansion. It's macau 's car , he is back from school. He gets out from the car at the same time attacker is getting on the van . Suddenly te ... a gun shot .it pierced attacker head . Everyone hided while macau looked scared and confused . Pete saw macau . Pete runs towards him and shields him . They successfully reached a safe place . It was one of the worker who shooted and he shot himself and died . Vegas reaches after the incident and sees macau 's car . Vegas panicks and run towards the car. Macau is not there. Vegas looks around . He saw Macau hiding behind pete. Everyone gathered around him it was a silence every where. News reaches major mansion, a sudden meeting is arranged at major mansion .

It's really going to be war. Between both parties. Both major and minors got a comprising option from the Spanish dealers who attacked them . These are discussed in the meeting held in major.

Kinn : no compromise should be done. They started this .

Vegas : hmm. Why don't we first look at what do they came up with?

Kinn : it's stupid to accept anything from them . They were one started it.

Vegas : yeah they were the one started it. So we have to end it . So patience is all we need.

Kinn : what is your plan then ?

Vegas : let's attend the compromise meeting. .....

Pete and other bodyguards inthe meeting . Pete mind (what is vegas talking about? Is he really going to compromise. Never going to happen. He never slips such things. He is planning something terror. I can see that . That he is so calm after all that happened. Oh we got a big punishment for that of mistake of not protecting the attacker.)

They contacted the Spanish dealers and told about their compromise. And both of them agreed to meet. But on one condition. No guns and bodyguards allowed in the meeting and all the family heads should attend it. Vegas also demanded that they should meet the head and not the intermediares . They also agreed. Guns must avoided.

Finally the meeting arranged on the luxurious pub of Bangkok. Everyone arrived , vegas , kinn , korn , gun ,Kim , tankhun (because ows a share of business) . Other party also arrived with Louis spanish main head.

The family sat on the long curved sofa and spanish men on other side.

Louis : I love this atmosphere. No violence .

Vegas : it was you who preferred violence . Now you scared that we will beat you and you came up with a compromise.

Louis : yeah I know. But you guys didn't loose anything. It was me who lost two of our people.

Kinn: so .....

Louis : yeah , let's come to the point. You know that We are the peak shareholders of spanish dealers . Like you are here in Thailand .

We are both capable of owing both countries. What if we coalasce.

Vegas : what if we don't want to.....

Louis: it's because you are not thinking of the benefits.....

Korn interepts: go on..

Vegas got bored he knows Louis is planning this. Someone comes with the drink and places it in the table between the two parties....