part 4 - it was scary.

After sometime pete went to washroom . Seeing him going that perverted vegas friend followed. After sometime they both returned .

Tay : did you get him ?

Friend : what is he thinking of himself ? He refused me !

Tay : he just refused ? He didn't do anything?

Friend : yeah 😁I grabbed his waist . He twisted my arm .

Tay : 😂 haha 😂 . I told you to be careful.

The party was going on well. Suddenly. Te........... a loud voice of gun shot. Every BODYGUARDS became alert. Pete and Porsche covered tankhun and pulled the gun out that was that was hidden in their back. Every one in the pub started running around. Pete and Porsche moved out of the pub. Successfully took tankhun into the car . All other body guards sheilded around the car .

Pete suddenly reminded of Vegas . Pete knows vegas Don't need any bodyguards . But his heart didn't allow him to leave until he makes sure vegas is ok.

Pete : Porsche , u make sure the protection of tankhun . you are not allowed to stop the car until you enter the major mansion gate. I am counting on you.

Porsche : why ? Where are you going? You are not riding back with us. ?

Pete : I have to figure out something.

And he closes the door.

Porsche : Damn. What is he thinking ? He don't even have a back up. Everyone is drunk.

Tankhun (drunk) : where is my pete?.......

They drove out of pub.

( In the same time situation in the side of Vegas )

After the gun shot heard , vegas didn't even clench . And looking to the side where the gun shot came ? Surely it was pointing tankhun . Because the bullet hitted the wall near to him . Someone who was already inside the pub shooted it . Everyone cleared the the site. Vegas is still sitting on the sofa .

Vegas : I know you are still inside (in English) . If you want your life back come outside . ( sipping the drink)

Someone hiding inside the pub. Vegas can clearly hear his breathing behind the wall .

Pete : I searched everywhere . Vegas is not outside the pub. That means he is still inside. What is he thinking ? I know he is pshycho , but this is too much.

Pete entered the pub . Te te te ( sorry it's the bullet sound ok ) . He panicked it's the sound of gunshot . That means the attacker is still inside. Did he shoot at vegas ? Pete ran inside fastly .

He was froze when he saw . Vegas was sitting on the sofa holding his gun on one hand and sipping his drink on other . Someone is crawling in front of him . I am sure it's the one who shooted at tankhun . Vegas shooted at his two legs . He was dying with pain. Vegas is clearly enjoying the site of that man's pain. Pete was shocked not because Vegas shot the attacker. But the look in his eyes . It was scary. At that point pete couldn't think of anything. He looked on at vegas eye of fire. He knows that man is not gonna get his life back and thinking of his fate of captured by vegas . That was enough. Suddenly minor bodyguards reached the location . They entered the pub. Nop the bodyguard of minor sees pete standard at the door glaring at something . Nop called pete and told to clear the scene . Minor family is taking that attacker into their custody. And headed towards vegas. They tied the attacker hands .

Pete came outside the pub. Still confused and scared of the look in the eyes of Vegas. He already heard other talks about vegas' s this side. But didn't thought it was this scary.

Pete reached the mansion. Already a assembly of BODYGUARDS were called. Everyone was standing outside the mansion. Korn was scolding everyone who were in the pub. Why tankhun was taken there? And he was already informed that attacker was caught by minor family. Khun Kinn was also angry about the whole situation. Because pete is the head bodyguard he got more than every one.

Next day morning , kinn reached minor mansion. Pete , Porsche and big were accompanied kinn. Pete have never been to minor mansion. It was his first time. Because he was assigned as head bodyguard not so long ago. Only head bodyguards were came to minor mansion. Pete were amused to see the mansion. But he can't show his amusement. He maintained his bold look. All the bodyguards there looked terrifying. Pete gulped by the seeing them looking at him. Vegas suddenly showed in front of them . Pete suddenly stops. He saw someone similar. Pete remembers that he is that person whose hands where twisted by him .

Pete : I am screwed.

Porsche : what happened?

Pete : the guy that I twisted his arm . That is him . I think it's khun Vegas friend.

Porsche : nowadays u got more luck . I think 😂

Vegas welcomes them . Vegas starts to speak to Porsche .

Vegas : I didn't thought you would come Porsche.

Porsche : it's my duty to accompany khun kinn

Vegas : why don't you put it like this. You wanted to see me.

Porsche looked at vegas with a look of stop it

Kinn : oh I doubt. Because he is mine. I mean my bodyguard. Smrinks

Pete (mind voice ) what with the atmosphere here. Jealousy...

Then vegas took them to underground where the attacker was locked.

Pete pov

I knew it. This must be his situation.

That man was tied by chains and his nails were removed . His body was covered with marks. How cruel vegas must be to do this . He must have killed him . But he humiliated him to this point . I am sure he must have answered everything on the first beat he got. May be vegas was not satisfied that he made him to look like this . I can see that his eyes are swollen by crying. It must be the enjoyment that vegas got. I doubt vegas have any bit of kindness in him . He surely living in that dark . May be he don't know about light or kindness. May be he never got it either kindness nor love. I want him to get out of there. I wish if I could drag him out of that dark.

Suddenly I felt someone looking at me. I looked at vegas face . He was looking at me . I realised kinn and Porsche left minutes ago . I didn't notice. I run away back to them .

Vegas is a beast .

Vegas pov.

Ha kinn and Porsche reached minor mansion. Also another BODYGUARD along with them ..I had a chat with Porsche which kinn didn't like. Haha.

Then I made a visit to the attacker I captured. The moment they saw him kinn and Porsche moved back . Haha ....I was going to leave the room .
But someone remained there . Who is he ?.he is looking at that man straight at his face. He got a small face. His eyes are not scared of the sight. His forehead is covered by his hair .why isn't he scared? What is it going on his head now.  .he looked at me and backed away.

Vegas to nop : who is that guy?

Nop : it s pete major family's main bodyguard.

Vegas : what ? Did kinn loose hiss mind. Didn't he get anyone strong to be in that position.! Dumb

Nop laughs .

..............