part - 11 - tears

Pete meets korn and updates vegs business. While vegas kissed pete so that he can attach the microphone under Pete's coller. Vegas on car hear the conversation between korn and pete. Vegas was correct korn knows about the French deal. He wants to stop it . And hurries pete to get the information.

Vegas on car : awhh. Sorry uncle korn . Why don't you get a more clever one for this job. You can't do anything this time.

At evening pete picks macau and reaches back to minor mansion . Vegas on the living room sees pete coming back. Vegas looks at pete closely . While pete laughs by talking to macau. Sees vegas looking at him .

Vegas shocked by seeing Pete's blushing ( oh god how can he blush in situations like this also. Isn't today the last day to leak the information for him . Still ...... what is he made up of I wonder) . anyway vegas loved the reaction.

Vegas puts an eye on pete. He doesn't want to leave pete alone today. He planned to stick to pete. And wanted to tease pete how will he trick him .

Pete pov

________

Today I have to check all the files . I know I don't have much time. I reached minor mansion after picking macau . But something shockedme that vegas is back . Usually he never come back early. Why today ? Oh God why is he looking at me . Oh my heart beats faster. Shit it's not good for me. I tried hard to sneak into vegas chamber because he was always there.

It's already 2.00 pm oh god. What should I do? He is still working .Suddenly I heard noise that vegas moving his chair .is he going to sleep🤔.

Oh shit! No his foot steps comes towards the door. Pete runs without making any sound and he managed to reach the kitchen.

Pete : oh god , please help me this last time. I don't want to die todayyyyy.....

Suddenly everything calm . Pete sighs and turns around .

Pete : aaaaah .😰 ( Vegas standing behind him )

Vegas : what are you doing here ,pete ?

Pete : ahhhhhhh , water.... I came to drink water.... the one in my room is empty. I felt thirsty so I......

Pete took bottle from the fridge. And started drinking, he can't hold the bottle well , his hand is shaking of fear.

Vegas pov

__________

Haha he is funny anyway. He is a coward too . He is scared still willing to do such jobs. The water is flowing down his neck literally he is bathing with the water in the bottle. Hmmm.

Vegas saw the water flows down his neck . Vegas smrinks.

Pete (gulps the water ) : why are you here khun Vegas ?

Vegas : well I was thirsty !.

Pete : do you want water. I can take one from the fridge. (and moves towards the fridge?

Vegas stops pete by holding his hands.

Vegas : I don't like wasting anything.

Pete 🤨.

Vegas pulls pete close to him and crosses his hand around Pete's waist. Their bodies touched.pete shocked by vegas' action . Vegas licked the drops adhesived to Pete's neck. A slight moan released from Pete's mouth. And pete arched backwards and closes his eyes without him knowing. Vegas starts sucking Pete's neck , shoulder and his chest . Pete puts his hand around vegas neck and runs his hand in vegas's hair allowing vegas to lick him . Pete bites his own lips with pleasure.