part 19 - Bullets

The mission was on . It is one of the dangerous deal that they have to deal with. Soon vegas was on the track . He worked hard  night and day.

Because of the seriousness of the part vegas were doing. Korn were worried that he couldn't make it.

Macau : where is phi?

Maid : he is not here.

Macau : he didn't came back yesterday.

Maid : no . He told me to take care of you.

Macau : what about pa? He is  putting pressure on phi ... right?

Maid didn't respond.

Macau felt uneasy. But uneasyness faded away when he remembers that pete is with vegas.

Pete is  always with vegas. He saw that vegas were so into the job. That vegas didn't care about his food and sleep. But vegas always checked on pete. Finally the job is done. That they will  capture back the load . It took a long to track the load. All Bodyguards were alerted to ready by Tomorrow. That they can complete the mission.

Everyone gathered at the minor mansion.

Vegas : we are having one person also joining with us. From major bodyguards.

Pete  lighten up , that he heard that someone from major bodyguards. Someone opens the door and a person comes in . Pete smiles that it is Porsche. Porsche seeing  petevruns towards pete and hugs him. 

Porsche: long time no see my friend. You did fatten up a bit. I think vegas treat you better this time.

Vegas sideeyes Porsche.

Vegas : can you leave him alone. And do your job.

Porsches smiles fades. 

Porsche : I did a wrong job by joining this guy's squad

Vegas sees that  pete face changes he didn't get it . He thinks that it because Porsche hugged pete .

And they reaches the garage where the load is settled.  pete and Porsche sneaked into the site and confirmed the security system. Vegas  were there pretending to be a dealer.  When vegas were talking to the opposition leader, Bodyguards  covered the site.vegas told everyone that to attack' when they hear the first gun shot.

When pete and porche heard the gun shot. The war begins. Vegas shot at their Bodyguards head.  Only gun shots were heard everywhere. They hided from all the bullets aiming at them. Pete saw Porsche heading towards front. He is in  front. It was dangerous. He left behind every one. Pete called Porsche.

Pete: Porsche.... it's dangerous.

Porsche lost his earphone.

Pete started to scream . Due to loud gun shots no sounds were heard to Porsche . Vegas saw pete screaming. Vegas noticed Porsche.

Vegas : damn it. He is gonna ruin my plan.

Pete suddenly moved faster towards Porsche. Vegas saw that pete is moving. Which is more unsafe . also vegas knew that pete will reach Porsche at any cost that he don't care about his own life to protect his beloved ones.

Vegas : pete , stop there. I said Stop right there. ( through earphone)

Pete : no, Porsche need backup otherwise it will be dangerous.

Vegas : he will be alright. Please stop pete.

Pete were on the opposite side of Vegas and he couldn't reach him any way. But he can stop pete only by giving backup for Porsche which was more easier for vegas.