part 3 - the pub

Vegas : hi I am vegas., you are porsche right ?

And he shakes hand with Porsche .

Vegas : looking forward to working with you porchse.

Vegas looks at kinn's face . It was burning with jealousy. Vegas loved the reaction.

Porchse : nice to meet you too

Seeing that pete heart hurts a little. On his years of crush on vegas , vegas never have looked at him even for once. But he even shakes hand with newly came porchse. He once again felt insecurity on his looks. Is it because I don't look good as porchse... pete shakes his head . Awake from his thoughts .

Vegas continues his chat with Porsche .
Vegas : why don't you give a good bye to me by walking to me to the door .

Porsche : why not , thats also one of job.

They then walks to the door and seeing vegas bike Porsche become shocked.

Por: you have such an amazing bike. I have craze on bikes.

Vegas : that good. If you want I will take you to ride and you can ride too

Por : seriously thanku I want to try someday.

Vegas : okay then get ready this Sunday . It's a day off for you guys right ? We will go eat outside .

Por : ah , I will think about it . If I have time .

Pete watches all this from the balcony . He can't hear anything. But they were smiling . Even vegas is touching Porsche shoulder . He got it vegas got some interest on Porsche .

After sending off vegas Porsche came back to pete .

Por: hey vegas is so cool . He also told me he will give the bike to ride on Sunday. Why don't you come with us .

Pete got hurts a little .

Pete : where do I sit between you two. ? He invited you , you should go .

Porsche: hey don't be jealous .

Pete : jealous why should I ? I am the headbodygaud here . I have job to do . Leave me alone.

On the other hand kinn heard the conversation between pete and Porsche . Was even more jealous .

Sunday ___

Pete : oh god today we don't have much job to do .

Porsche : yeah I can sleep more ....

Suddenly tankhun enters the room we are going to pub today guys .

Pete and Porsche : what 😀? Really ?

Tankhun : dress on 7.00 pm we are gonna enjoy whole night wohoo.

All the bodyguards were happy and selecting dresses for impress girls on the pub. Porsche gat a call.

Porsche : hello , oh I forgot it . But we are going to pub today . If any clash occurs tankhun going to make a mess. Why don't we another sunday ? ........ ok than bye

Pete got it the call was from vegas.

Pete : why don't you go with him . I can manage tankhun .

Porsche: I don't want to miss our time . It's gonna be fun . Also the pub is my friends. I worked there before .

Pete : ok then.

They reached the pub . Tankhun were enjoying the party. Pete and Porsche went outside for a smoke . "Are you guys having fun." They looked at where the voice came . Oh it's khun Vegas. Pete bowed.

Porsche: why are you here ?

Vegas : to take you to a ride . Throws the helmet to the Porsche .
Pete felt invisible . Wanted to run from there.

Porsche : no that tankhun is going to make a mess . If he doesn't see me.

Vegas : what . You came with many BODYGUARDS right .

Vegas to pete who hasn't even straighten up from the bow : hey you go and find tankhun . Don't make him look for porshce . Got it?

Pete without even showing his face to vegas : in hesitation : ok khun Vegas .

Vegas : then it's all clear . Come porchse . Porsche get on the bike . And bike speeds up . They fly away from pete . Pete go back to pub and drink more glasses. Tankhun notices it
Tankhun : hey pete , what happened ? Where is porshce.

Pete : in low voice . I don't know. Makes a sad face .

Tankhun : ah it's ok you have me . You are my fav bodyguard. I also don't want anyone else. Pete smiles .let's enjoy the night Cheers up pete . Get pete to dance floor.

Meanwhile Vegas and Porsche enjoys the ride . And they reaches a bridge . Then they sit on that bridge for a while. Vegas was good at talking. Talking for a long time Porsche told his story to vegas which he already knows , Through his informer. Vegas got that Porsche starts to beleive him . Porsche eyes became wet . Vegas took advantage of the moment . Vegas kissesd Porsche . In the heat of the moment Porsche closes his eyes. Vegas also closed his eyes but he felt Itonly bitterness . Kiss was just for a few sec . Porsche comes to his mind and stopped the kiss. Vegas didn't forced him on porsche . He know how to make a person fall. Vegas stood up hand extended his hand to Porsche to stand up. Then they leaves to pub . Where the party is still going on. Porsche envied vegas that how good is his ife. Vegas entered the party also invited his friends. Pete saw both of them coming back . He closed his eyes to stop hurting himself. And dances with tankhun. Vegas seated in a sofa . As he entered the party the whole people eyes were on him . They were wondering who is that handsome man. Porsche went to pete and said he came back . Pete smiles at him . To hide his pain . Soon after that vegas' friends reached the pub .

Music were playing on. Vegas friends seated next to him . Where vegas is receiving so many invitation to dance . All is denied by him . Vegas friends are also perverted like him . They were looking around . They noticed that vegas looking at Porsche.

His friend Tay : ( he is a good person)
Looks like you got an eye on new bodyguard. Haha

Vegas : yeah , I just needed him since kinn have an eye on him . And I don't like kinn. I won't allow him to get it.

Tay : oh it is like that.

Suddenly one of his perverted friend asked to Vegas : hey vegas who is he? That cutie dancing on the floor .

Vegas : didn't even look at where he pointed ." I don't know " .

Friend : you didn't even look . You must know him he is dancing with your cousin.

Vegas :( eyes on Porsche) don't know. May be a body guard.

Tay : it's major family 'S HEAD bodyguard. PETE .. He is so cute. But be careful when you mess with him. He is dangerous as he is beautiful.

Friend : what ? Major family hires beautiful men as their bodygards. Oh God he looks juicy . I think I will get him today.

Tay : ok I warned you.

Without taking eyes from pete . He asked what is him name again ?

Tay : it's PETE .