part 5 - the crush

Kinn and vegas was in meeting . While Porsche and pete were standing outside vegas' office room.

Porsche: why is it taking so much time ?

Pete : it's because you are new to this . You will get used to it

Porsche : shi* I hate this.

Inside the office room

Kinn : why is that attack ?

Vegas : wanted to weaken us. That's why. We have to think faster than them . They came this closer to us.

Kinn : yeah

Vegas : kinn , don't you think . You are hiding something from me.

Kinn : no . Why should I.

Vegas : I just asked . If you can't tell . I can just figure it out on my own.

They ended the meeting.

Vegas escorted them to the door.

While vegas entering back he turned around to see pete once again.

Vegas friend : ( whose hand is twisted by pete ) he is cute , right ? He is also tough to handle . that's why I want him .

Vegas : cute !him ? If you can't handle that creepy man , then I doubt in your ability.

Vegas friend(Jo) : that's because you are blinded by Porsche 's beauty . Pete is not easy as you think.

Vegas didn't even utter anything and went back .

Vegas pov
___________

I came back after making them leave .I didn't want to accompany them but only to impress porsche . I have to do this. I entered back to home. I know there is something kinn is hiding . I went straight to father's chamber. I passed the information .

Father : hmm. If that the reason of their attack . Major family is hiding something.

Vegas : yeah pa

Father : you have to find out what is that . After all these years you can't even find a traitor on there side . ?

Nop interfered : yeah there are traitors among them but they can't provide enough information . Because major family make it that much confidential .But someone knows

Vegas looks

Nop : "pete " their head bodyguard. But he is the most loyal bodyguard of major family.

Vegas : that guy? ( I still remember his gaze ) Investigate him. I want to know about everything about him .

Nop : yes sir .

After two days. Nop brings a file to vegas containing information about pete .

Vegas on his chamber . He opens the file . PETE PHONGSAKORN SAENTHAM . A photo of 17 year old boy was there . Vegas 😳: what he joined in major family bodyguard when he is only seventeen .

He is coming from a remote area . His only family is his grandmother . He stopped studying earlier due to lack of money. And started working at his 15 . He is gay. And he is fav bodyguard of tankhun . And also he is not allowed to tranfer because of tankhun . Hmmm

vegas sighs : seriously ? I have to deal with such bullshi* s now. Hmm we can't make him to our side with force .

Nop adds :ahm .. he also got a crush . But his identity is not revealed . I overheard a conversation between pete and Porsche and I didn't get his name.

Vegas remembers that his friend Jo got an eye on pete. So he beleives the crush must be Jo.

Vegas contacts Jo and said to meet . Jo arrived .