part 9 - Family

pete left to drop macau off. Vegas on his  chamber. He sips the drink in front of him. He  remembered the thing that happened the last night.

( Gun after coming back from the meeting , )korn has started making branches of business , that was meant to be owned by gun . that's killing him with anger . Gun beleives that korn is snatching everything from him . And making him korn' s worker. Also angry on which pete is assigned to be macau's bodyguard.

Gun Throws the stuff inside his chamber and breaking it . Vegas standing in front of him crossed his hands back . with red hand marks on his cheeks.

Gun:   how dare they?  Why is he deciding on everything . Even my family things .

Vegas : pa I tried to stop it. But I think they are planning something against us . uncle korn is sending that BODYGUARD not to just protect macau. His main job monitor us.

Gun's eyes became red with anger on hearing that .:  How dare he , kill him the second he enter this house . Atleast do that you scumbag.

Vegas: no pa . I don't want him to die. He is the only one who knows the deals about the business occuring in the major family.

Gun :  what are you planning ?

Vegas : if we can make use of him . We can get the secrets and deals to hijack major  and flip the business.

Gun : do you think that BODYGUARD will work for us .?

Vegas : nope , he is honest dog of major family. He can die for them .

Gun : then what the hell are you going to do ?

Vegas : I can make him die for me .

Gun :??

Vegas : you don't have to bother about it . I can handle it.

Gun : grabs vegas' collor : I am trusting you in this. Don't get overboard on killing Louis. Kinn have done more than you. It doesn't make you kinn. Don't be a loser . Also don't be a burden to me like your mother .

Gun leaves the room by pushing vegas to the floor.

Vegas eyes floats in tears . Both sadness and anger boils in his blood.
He roars : kinn.... I am going to destroy you  .  I will win...

( flashback over )

Vegas  leans over his chair. On that day at the bar when Porsche touches vegas' coller , vegas discovered that pete is loving vegas.  The way that Pete's eyes became wet ,  the pain..... that vegas remembers  now also.So he decides to make that soft corner as his weapon. To destroy kinn vegas can go to any extent..... vegas decided to make pete beleives that vegas also has eye for him ..... ...

Vegas started to  make his another move in business. Which was also to confirm that pete is draining the secrets . Without majors record knowing  he moved . which was a success. Knowing pete's move vegas allowed pete to crawl in his files. So that the news reach majors ears. Since it was a secret information. Major didn't opened their mouth. Vegas know that if they open their mouth now. Pete can't get more information about other deals . Vegas went with the flow.

On the other side .   Soon pete and macau became more like a friends. With pete macau loved his life. Macau felt like he is having his happy days . Pete secretly allowed him to try new food , new games without anyone knowing. Pete knows that he is not someone to do that. But pete felt sorry for macau that he is till a kid but he don't get the happiness that he deserved.don't have any true friends because he is from a mafia family. All these years he ate alone , played alone. Macau knows that Vegas cared for him . But the way of caring is not that macau wanted. Macau loved to spend time with vegas . That are really a memorable days of him . But vegas is changed now and so busy with his work. Still he hopes vegas will come one day to him,  Play with him , eat with him and say jokes like he did in the past. Macau also knows that vegas changed because of  their father. He forced vegas to be better than kinn. He made vegas a competitor with kinn. That ruined him . That ruined their family . In order to get pa 's love and trust and to not to let pa beat  macau , vegas changed himself.

Pete comes to know all the past from macau. More he heard more he felt sorry for vegas. He forgot everything that vegas did to him.  Now he knows why did he became a monster. Now when he looks at vegas he sees only a helpless Teenager who running to gain the trust of his father . Willing to go any extent.

Pete also felt happy that he transferred here that he get to know about vegas. But only thing he hates in minor mansion is that minor Bodyguards bullying. Since he came they were so indifferent to himself. He finds its hard to do his job. They don't allow him to sleep, eat and not even bath. Always watches his alll moves . He sneaks carefully into vegas room ( because no Bodyguards had guts to enter vegas' s room ) and collected information.

Pete pov

__________

Most of the time Vegas is not in the home. So it was easy for me to do my job. He also. Reaches late home.  Whenever we meet he smiled at me. That make my heart flutter. I don't know when will he kill me knowing that I am a traitor. I am counting my days . He also speaks to me ... but I couldn't answer because I was nervous.. ..

Vegas pov

_________

After pete came I usually stays away from home.so that pete can leak the information. I also scatter my files in the table so that he finds it easily. It is easy to fool him haha. Whenever we meet I smiled at him . So that I can gain his trust.  I speaks to him but that made him blush . His face blushes like an apple on my hello. It was fun to watch. How much is  this man loves me ..

pete were eating his breakfast fastly so that he can enter into duty at the correct time. Suddenly some minor Bodyguards gathered around him . And  pulled away his bowl. Pete hates when someone touches his food. Pete controlled his anger , he can't make a fuss.

Someone suddenly grabs pete bu his hair : you major family's dog. You got some guts. Why don't you spill your anger . Hmmm

Another one : if he open his mouth, he can't live here peacefully. He knows that.

Pete wanted to twist his arm. But if he do anything vegas can Remove him from here and he can't do his job .so he  kept quiet.

One of them shoved pete from chair. And kicked on Pete's hand. He gulped the painand his anger. Te .... a gun shot heard. Which pierced that minor Bodyguard's arm . Everyone backed away. It was vegas.

Vegas pulled pete up : are you okey ?

Pete : khab..

Vegas : you filthy bastards how dare you . Nop remove all these scumbags from job. I don't want such bullsh*ts as my workers.

Nop : sir , but they are our long experienced bodygoards.

Vegas : do what I say ., nope.

Nope : ok sir.

Pete shocked by just what happened .he shot at inside the house to save him . What am I dreaming.

Pete : I am okey khun Vegas . You don't have to go to such extent.

Vegas : I will decide their fate because they hurt you..

Vegas pulls pete by his hand  to his chamber . Vegas made pete sit on the sofa. Vegas grabbed the first aid. Pete couldn't believe what's happening. Vegas pulled out the cotton and cleaned pete wound in his hand.  And applied medicine. He blowed while doing it so that pete is not hurt.

Pete looked at vegas face who is concerned about Pete's wound. Pete's mind voice: may be he is also soft like Macau ...

             ( will continue )