part 22 - Flashback

Flashback :

6 months back after the party. Korn was in big mess that his business is ruined because of the leaked information. Soon after pete was informed about the death of his grandmother. It breaked pete more. Because kinn know about korn . He given pete the permission to Meet his grandmother and told him that kinn will tell korn about pete.  He also left behind the gifts that the watch and phone that vegas was given in his room . Pete understood that all was just revenge gifts not for love. Because kinn was also worried that Porsche was then dating vegas. He forgot to tell korn about Pete's leave.

When korn rewinded about the previous meetings. He remembered that pete was the only common thing in all meeting. He didn't believe pete was the traitor but his situation made him to suspect pete. When his bodyguard looked for pete he was not where in the mansion. Which made korn to confirm that pete is the traitor. He ordered bodyguards for check Pete's room . They got the watch and the phone. Which was so expensive that pete can't afford such grand brands.  Suddenly korn started searching for pete. But he told the bodyguards to hide it from everyone.

Soon after pete was caught from his Island . Just after the death ceremony was over. Korn arrested him in his basement. Pete didn't understood anything. Korn questioned pete.

Pete : I don't know anything khab.

Korn : don't lie to me , pete.

Pete : my grandmother was died that's why I gone to my Island.

Korn : then what about this ?..... ( korn shows that watch and phone . )

Pete : it's...... ( pete didn't know how to say that ....  vegas given this to him to take his revenge )

Korn : what ?   Answer me ( slaps pete )

Pete : it's my boyfriend given me ( teras falls down from his eyes actually he don't know how to mention their relationship)

Korn : oh.... which boyfriend will hide a microphone in his lovers watch... hmmm

Pete shocked.... pete only thought vegas took revenge for leaking his files. But the thing is not only that he used pete to leak the information from korn . From Pete's expression korn was sure that he don't about the microphone in his watch .

Korn : haha.... I got to know that your boyfriend used you . Tell me his name.  I will deal with it.

Korn ordered his  bodyguard to kill the whole family of his lover. Hearing that pete was worried about vegas and macau.

Korn slaps pete ...

Korn : tell me his name ,huh he cheated to this point still what do you get from hiding his name from us. Tell me I said ... ( he roared )

Pete : I can't.....

Korn : you know the consequences right? Ok then I will find it myself.... until then save your life by yourself..

Korn gives his bodyguards to  humiliate pete to the point that he tells the name of his boyfriend.

Pete knows korn if he knows that vegas is all behind this he won't hesitate to kill even his family at this point. Pete himself don't know why he protecting vegas. He didn't wanted to. But he loved vegas that much🥺... he once called macau and Vegas as his family....  family that word was a life for pete . The love he  wanted, the love he didn't got from his parents or relatives, he got it from vegas even though it was all an act. So he was thankful for vegas.......

Korn's bodyguards humiliated pete ..  his  hands and legs were tied, he was beaten, naked and forced to sleep in cold floor. He was only given food once daily, that is only a small portion. Pete was in that jail for months. Somedays no Bodyguards visited, full of darkness which arised fear in him. They didn't killed him . He cried hoped to die.