part 21 - pete the minor Bodyguard

Vegas reached major mansion. It was a meeting with everyone including kinn, tankhun, Kim, Porsche. It was a long meeting. Also all the business matter were discussed. It was 10 pm when all the work were over .

Pete waited for vegas . He don't know what to do. What to say to him . He once more wanted to ask for transfer.but his heart tells the opposite. Macau saw pete looking at the door multiple times. Macau laughs and go back to his room . Finally his ship is shipping. He waited till 12.00 am but vegas didn't came back. He goes back to his room . And tries to not to sleep. Whenever he heard a sound he wakes up hoping it is vegas.

Vegas was ready to leave from major mansion when the meeting was over.

Korn : vegas can we have a talk now.

Vegas : hmm , yes. ( vegas was actually irritated. That he already hates the long meetings ).

Korn : I know you should be tired. But it's something we should talk .

Vegas realises that korn is talking about something important.

They waited till everyone leave the meeting room including kinn . But korn's personal bodyguard was still there.

Vegas looked at his bodyguard.

Vegas : I think we can talk now.

Korn : yeah . I think it's became decades that our families working on this business. It's because of our ancestors and our hard work we have come to this point. So it's our duty to maintain its dignity..

Vegas : I respect your concern 😏But I don't get it . Why should we talking about it. Also it was me who made a major part in last mission not kinn.

Korn : I know I appreciate it. but what about the problems between the families..... we should talk about it.

Vegas : I don't why are you making a fuss now. If there is nothing else to talk I am going.

Vegas was ready to stand up .

Korn : oh one min. I think you lost something which belongs to you.

( korn put something on the table and slides it to vegas side)

Vegas shocked by seeing it. It is the watch which contained microphone that he gifted to pete to leak the information 6 months back.

Vegas ( why the hell is it with him )

Korn : I appreciate your brain vegas . It took me almost 6 months to get to know the owner of this watch. Haha when did our Bodyguards started working for you vegas...

Vegas didn't understand what's happening. ( what korn found about the watch 6 months back No wonder he didn't hear any sounds from microphone when he searched for Pete's voice ... wait does that mean...) .

Vegas tightens his wrist......

Vegas : I don't understand..,

Korn : what he didn't told you ? oh you tricked him so badly still he did forgive you . He is so easy. I send him back to you so that I thought he will told you the truth . Tch tch tch... he must love you for real. I know my nephew vegas can go to any extent to win. Even act as fallen for a mere Bodyguard . oops he thought that it was gift that his beloved lover gave to him out of love . It was fun to watch his reaction when I said him that his lover hided a microphone in his lovers gift. The pain of betrayal was fun to watch. I have only seen it on movies.You cheated him so cruelly haha.

Korn : hmm . What did you do to him that he didn't say your name and made me work a lot to identify this watches owner. You know how much I have lost because of what you have done that day.

Thinking of it , It was good that he didn't say your name that day. If I have heard it I could have shooted you at that moment itself. Today I am not doing it because you have become a reason that the business grown this much in last months.

So I called to warn you that stop doing such stupid jobs anymore. Let's work together genuinely.

Vegas was still in shock hearing all that . If it was not pete he wouldn't have reacted like this.

Korn hands the watch to vegas . And whispers to him

Korm ; let's end it here . If you don't want any consequences. Only because he was loyal to us he have survived. Otherwise he would have killed .

Korn taps on vegas's shoulder and leaves.

Vegas stucked in the meeting room for a while. Pete why didn't he tell anything to me. Why.... that man must have lied. He must be lying. If pete caught by korn something must have happened. Why.... pete didn't tell me anything? Korn himself told that because pete is loyal to them , he let pete leave.

Vegas stood up and walks to his car. He hurried up to minor mansion. He wanted to know the truth. He want to hear from Pete's mouth. He accelerated his car. He reached minor mansion and walks fast towards Pete's room. He opened the door the light was still on.

Vegas ; pet....

He is asleep. What should I do. May I wake him up. Yes I want to know where was he on last 6 months after that....

Vegas reached near pete . Vegas : pete.. wake up...

Pete burrows his eyebrows. And turns to other side. Vegas noticed that Pete is in deep sleep. Vegas decides to leave.pete pushes his blanket from his body by his hands . Vegas picks up the blanket to cover pete. He saw pete shirt is little lifted up. Vegas saw a scar behind it . Vegas don't remember a scr like that on Pete's body.. vegas slowly lifted Pete's shirt fully. Vegas shocked. And he falls backwards. The shiny , soft body that vegas always admired, got seduced by are now fully covered with scars of knifes , punches , shoe marks .....

Vegas eyes scared by the view.

what have I done.... ....