part 23 - safe place

Vegas took the phone call . It was korn . Vegas hated that man to the point he is ready to kill him. 

Vegas cut the phone in hurry.

Macau : who was that ? You seemed angry..

Vegas :  nothing important. Dig in..

Pete felt  vegas hiding something.

The day passed , it was 10.00 pm ...

Pete was doing his work with macau who was studying....

Vegas : it's late , go to bed macau.

Macau: hmm good night

Pete was also sleepy  but wa waiting for vegas to go to bed.

Vegas : today , sleep at my room ..

Pete : what ?

Vegas : can't you see , I just discharged from hospital , what if I want anything at night? You are here to protect me... You also have to take care of me.

Pete couldn't even say anything back. But petes face was red .

Vegas : why are you blushing? We are not going to do it.... Ok..

Pete  waits in the sofa that he can sleep after vegas sleep.. after sometime pete docks off . ..

Vegas finished his work , and he looks at pete who is sleeping soundly by sitting on sofa . Vegas chuckled by the view .

He gets up from the chair and comes near pete . He give the shoulder to pete to rest his shoulder.

Vegas : feels like you  feeling at ease . No nightmares today , hmm .. 

Morning...

Light enters the vegas's room .vegas also slept with Pete in the sofa. Vegas hugging Pete  . Pete soundly asleep on vegas' chest. Pete burrowed his eyebrows, and moves by distrubance felt due to light. He digs his face on vegas' arm pits. Vegas smiles who was already awake but didn't opened the eyes . He runs his hands over Pete's hair. That made pete awake he wakes up . Sees that he is cuddling vegas . He starts to get up .

Vegas : hmmm , stop it and sleep more.

Pete : sorry I slept without even knowing

Vegas : I wanted that , otherwise you will never allow me to sleep next to you.

Pete seemed calm ...  pete wanted to feel that warmth for a long time. But ... He is afraid to believe one more time. All the tides in his mind, which can't be calm down.

Soon after vegas left for work , pete was assigned to be with macau today . Pete wanted to accompany vegas, but vegas refused . It's already 8.00 pm . Vegas is not back.  Porsche calls pete .

Porsche : hey ... Are you at the mansion ?

Pete : hmm  yeah....

Porsche : I need a help man...can you spare some time for me..

Pete : what is it?

Porsche : I got to go somewhere , can you help me to gaurd tankhun ?

Pete : hmm , ok I can do that .

Porsche : you are not  busy , right ? That I saw another bodygard accompanied vegas today.

Pete : he is there too .. ?

Porsche : yeah.. come soon.  Ok I will tell tankhun. 

Pete reaches the location . It is a pub . He saw Porsche waiting there . Porsche runs towards him as soon as he sees pete .