The great war begin

In the castle of Alexander we could see him on his throne while holding the leash of Salem whl sit beside him in another throne as Knull is standing next to them. They were watching many universes bekng take over by Alexander forces as slme of Alexis childrens where fighting them all easily but it was still enjoyable to see them struggle. For Alexander the least. Cuz Salem was scared for her kids.

Alexander:Do you see this Salem? Your past life is behind you. Now those childrens can't hold you back now.

Salem see trought the screen many dimensions and verse being annihilated by Alexander foreces. She see so many men, women, childs and elders getting massacred by those monsters. She start shedding tears to all these losses as Alexander see it.

Alexander:I know i know you can't control your joy.

Suddenly the whole castle shake for a minute before a music was heard.

(Wait before playing the music)

Alexander:Where does that music come from?

He run to his window and looked shocked to see Alexis and Y/n standing there with electric guitars in their hands as they had just teleported the castle on a deserted planet. They then stop playkng and stare at Alexander trought his window.

Alexander:H-How?! They are supposed to be dead!!!!

Y/n then point at Alexander who is in his throne room as the castle who is a few killometers from them.

Y/n:HEY UNCLE GET DOWN HERE WITH YOUR GODDAMN ARMY AND COME FIGHT US IF YOUR A MAN!!!!!

Alexander:...WHAT?! I CAN'T EAR YOU FROM HERE!!!!!

Y/n facepalm and make appear a megaphone.

Y/n:I SAID COME HERE AND FUGHT US IF YOUR A MAN!!!!!

Alexander:OH WELL FUCK YOU!!!!!

Y/n:...WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAY YOUR TOO FAR AWAY!!!

Alexander open his window and make appear his own megaphone.

Alexander:I SAID FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Y/n:WELL FUCK YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!

Alexander throw away his megaphone and teleport himself in front of the two and see that Alexis was glaring at him.

Alexander:Well well well look who it is. The two cowards who ran away.

Y/n:Well we're back to take our manor back.

Alexander:...

Alexis:...

Alexander:Look i know im supposed to say "You and what army" to start your badass moment but hum...Can i have mine first?

Y/n:Oh yeah sure since you know we're gonna kick your ass and all.

Alexis:...

Alexander:Ok thanks. *Clear throat* MY ARMY!!!!! YOUR MASTER NEED YOU!!!!! COME TO ME!!!!!!!

Alexander let out a huge red aura as multiple red portals open revealing every monsters of his army and suddenly out of the castle a giant red dragon emerge from it.