Alexander return/Y/n exile(Edited)

As everyone looked at the screen Alexis felt a surge of anger flowing trought his veins.

Alexis:Y/n you stay here. I've gotta deal with him alone.

Y/n walk out of the room as Y/n looked a bit suprised.

Y/n:M-Mom who is that?

Salem:It is...your uncle.

Everyone looked shocked.

Jaune:His...uncle?

Wonder woman:But why is Darkseid with him?

Salem:He is one of his generals for his army. In exchange of his loyalty Alexander will give him the anti life equasion wich will make him able to control the entire mind of his universe.

Iron man:And who is the three eyed woman this snow white dude and this black armored guy?

Salem:The black armored man is Knull. He is a god of darkness that has been the loyal genera of Alexander for billions of years. And also my...Son we had me and Alexander before i met Alexis.

Y/n looked shocked like everyone else.

Y/n:I-I have a step brother?!

Salem:Yes. The woman is Kaoandre. A woman who betrayed us. And Quilby. He is the worst of them. He is manipulative and diabolical.

Meanwhile.

We could see Alexander walking in the corridor with the orc, the headmasters and his generals.

Alexander:Ah it's been so lonb since i saw this place.

Alexander then suddely stop.

Alexander:He is here.

Suddenly out of the left wall Alexis burst out of it and attack with punch that was blocked by Darkseid and he throw Alexis in the end of the corridor and he land on a wall. Alexis quickly get up and glare at his brother.

Alexander:Ahh my dear brother. How have you been since you exiled me into tartarus and i ripped your cheeks off?

Alexis:Way better until you came back you bastard!!!

Alexander:Now that is hurtful Alexis. I came just to say hello and you throw me away? Aren't you gonna propose me a drink? No? Oh well.

He suddenly dissapeared and reappeared beside Y/n and whisper in his ear.

Alexander:Salem blood will do the trick.

Alexander then punch Alexis in the face sending him away. He then look at his general.

Alexander:Search for everyone in this mansion and kill them. Nor prissoners.

Alexis:NO!!!!!

Alexander:While they do this. You and i have unfinished buissnies. Our parents and sister won't intervene they are kinda busy with my army.

AlexisYou woudn't dare! Dad did nothing and same for Alya and mom!

AlexanderI know. But it's always fun to kill member of the family.

Alexis:YOUR A SICK BASTARD!!!!!!!

Alexander:I know. Why did you think i banged Salem before you did?

Alexis charge at Alexander and punch Alexander so hard the entire mansion shook making Alexander neck snap but he replaced it.

Alexander:Sugoi. Im impressed your punch are still that strong even taugh you became a shell of what yoj used to be.

Alexis:Your wrong. My family made me stronguer. And i thaught yours did as well.