Issei vs Y/n part 2

As everyone exceot Black and Salem looked shocked at Y/n new transformation Y/n look at his hands.

Y/n:Woah. I feel so...strong. and powerful. So that's the power of the soul beast.

Issei:What the heck is that?!?!

Y/n look at Issei who looked pissed and also a bit jealous.

Y/n:This form is my heritage from my family. I will beat you with it!

Black:No need son.

Y/n and Issei look at Black who was still sitting in his throne.

Black:Your normal form is way enought. Your powers have been awakened now the soul beast form would just be too easy.

Y/n:I see.

Y/n return to normal and still feel his powers coursing trought his veins.

Y/n:I still feel so powerful. Alright Issei. Time for round two.

Issei dash at Y/n and try to punch him in the face but Y/n blocked the fist without even trying. Everyone looked suprised except Black and Salem.

Issei:WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

Y/n:Woah. I guess the tables have turned. Now lady destiny is on my side!

Y/n punch Issei and he sended him at the other side of the arena as he catch himself on the border to not fall from the arena. He them climb back on it and then when he look in front of him he was kicked in the face by Y/n sending him upward toward the nothingness of this dimension. Y/n waited for a minute. Two minute. Three minute. 30 minutes Issei seemed to have dissapeared until his scream was heard and Y/n look up and see him falling down the sky as he look at it blankly and then make appear two huge military rocket launcher towers and make them target Issei.

Y/n:FIRE AT WILL!!!

The towers launch their missiles toward Issei creating a huge explosion. Issei fall down on the ground and seemed injured but he got up and he open his eyes who were glowing green.

Issei:You can't beat me! You can't steal my harem! YOU ARE JUST A LOSER!!!!!!!!

A huge aura appear around Issei as everyone in the tribune start to get shocked.

Rias:The last time i saw him this pissed was against Shalba!

Kiba:Y/n is done for!

Ruby:Shut up Kiba!

Everyone look at Ruby who was smirking.

Ruby:Y/n ks gonna win. And i will give him a little boost. Like you did with Issei.

Rias:Hey that's not fa-

Yang:Shut it Rias.

Yang glare at Rias before looking at Ruby.

Yang:Youre not gonna do what k thknk your gonna do right?

Ruby:A problem with that sis?

Yang:Nope. In fact count me in.

Ruby:I thaught you hated him with all your soul.

Yang:Yeah but with the last universe i might have understood my mistakes and maybe...develop a crush on him.

Ruby:...Wanna share?

Yang:Sure.

Back with Y/n who standing proudly as Issei was letting out a huge aura as he take a draconic form.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.