Ironwood war part 3

Rias walk toward Salem and lift her chin with her foot.

Rias:I guess you are not as deadly as i taught.

She kick Salem in the face. Salem try to get up but Xenovia pin her down by stabbing her chest with her sword making Salem grunt in pain.

Ozpin:We will say it once Alexis. Give us your powers or your precious little wife and son are in forma painful death.

Salem:DON'T DO IT ALEXIS!!!!!

Alexis:You guys can go rot in hell.

Issei punch Alexis sedning hkm in a wall almost breaking it. Alexis then see a hidden button under a shelf before looking at Issei walking toward him. He then press a button and then try to get up.

Alexis:So your gonna use my powers to make every woman fall for you is that right?

Issei:I'll do way more than that but yeah.

Alexis:You are more pathetic than any man i ever saw. And in billion of years of existence that mean a lot.

Iseei punch Alexis in the gut.

Issei:Im gonna enjoy killing you after stealing your powers.

Alexis:For that you'll have to deal with my guards.

Suddenly the wall behind Alexis open and reveal a lot of Golurks.

A Golurk punch then Issei away as Alexis get up.

Alexis:...Kill them.

The golurks eyes turn red and they let out roar and charge at the orc and the headmasters.

Rias and the orc fight he Golurks as Ozpin and Sirzechs does the same but Nezu and Cardin cowardly run away and hide under a table. Alexis get up and try to dodge everything until he reach Salem and try to remove the sword stabbing her.

Salem:No leave me here and go to your lab!

Alexis:I won't leave you!

Alexis use all of his strenght to remove the sword and Salem quickly regenerate ans she help Alexis out of the fighting ground. They both try to get fastly in the lab but suddenly a huge fireball is shotted and was about to reach the two until it was defelcted.

Issei:WHAT?!

Alexis:Took you guys long enought.

Then people reveal themself.