Evil Y/n

We could see the screen of the cinema room showing a whole city destroyed.

Glynda:Dear god.

Kirito:What happen?

Black:In this timeline Y/n have unlocked his latent powers but...

Y/n:B-But what?

Black:You kinda choose the evil side to take revenge on your bullies. So you destroyed everything. Even the L.O.V the fallen angels every kind of good and bad guys

Deku:WAIT SERIOUSLY?!?!??!?

Black:Yup. Now let's watch what will happen.

———————

We could see Y/n walking on the corpse of some of his bullies as he had his eyes glowing purple and he was wearing an armor.

He hen suddenly receive a fireball on the side of his head. He then look at his side and see Issei, Yang, Cardin and Ruby all glaring at him. Y/n then jump hight in the sky and land in front of them.

Y/n:Well would you look at that. The pussy's all united. Well minus Ruby.

Issei:You bastard you killed my harem!!!

Y/n:They were all sluts. Bitches who were after you for your powers or your dick. Sorry if the truth shock you.

Issei then boost himself using his powers and he dash at Y/n and he try to punch him but Y/n blocked him with his finger.

Issei:WHAT THE-

Suddenly the arm of Issei broke up as the gauntlet broke. Issei hold his arm in pain before Y/n shut him up by holding his face.

Y/n:Your voice is bothering me. Now die.

Y/n then smash Issei in the groud so hard it splitted the earth in two but also killed Issei.

———————

Everyone in the room was shocked at the demonstration of streinght.