Y/n vs Godzilla

It's been a week that Y/n and Alexis dissapeared meaning that in the kaiju dimension it's been 16 800 years that they have been passing there. In the meantime Y/n used his powers to restrained his age process so now he is only 19 years old. But that didn't keep hkm from having a beard while Alexis...have no cheeks so he can't grow a beard but he have a pinch wich he shaved. Right now we could see the couple of Muto on the ground dead as Y/n was standing in front of them. After millenials of training he was finaly able to beat every single creature in this world.

Alexis:You did good kid.

Y/n:Thanks dad.

Y/n was not even panting as he stare at his dad.

Alexis:Tommorow is your final challenge. Tomorow your gonna fight the real king of monsters. So rest.

Y/n nod. He fly away and land in front of a river and create a energy blade with his hand and start shaving from his beard wich reveal a scar over the right side of his lips and a scross scar on his left cheek. After he shave Y/n see himself in the water reflection and smile as he get up and fly toward the tiny hut he and his father shared. Soon Y/n landed and see his father cooking the muto for diner.

Alexis:What? Muto meat is actually very nourishing. Wich is what you need for your final fight tommorow.

Y/n nod and start eating the two muto with his dad. After eating Y/n decided to go to sleep as Alexis stare at him. He then watch the sky and see the red stars signifying his brother control over the universe. He then decide to go to sleep as well as tommorow will be the last time they will be in this place.

The next day.

We could see Y/n and Alexis in front of a huge rock plain. Some stone pillar were there as it was almost desertic.

Y/n:Alright. Im ready to finaly finish my training.

Alexis:I hope you are. Cuz you will fight a big opponent

Y/n looked a bit suprised but nod with a confident face as Alexis take a huge breath and let out a loud roar. Nothing happened until Y/n see many kaiju's appearing ready to see the fight of the century.

 Nothing happened until Y/n see many kaiju's appearing ready to see the fight of the century