Evil Y/n 2(⚠️18+⚠️)

We could see everyone inside the cinema room as Alexis was about to present a new universe.

Alexis:Alright now we are back to universe watching and this time im sure nothing will happen. I hope. Anyway. This universe is kinda like a second universe where Y/n became evil... Quesrion:Does anyone have the feeling that something is missing?

Y/n:What?

Alexis:...Oh yeah right i didn't brought those idiots back.

Alexis snap his fingers and the orc and the headmasters and even Issei are back from the dead.

Alexis:Now i know that you readers must be all confused. Let me explain. Even taught they deserve eternal punishment this isn't to me to decide anymore because i have an important announment to make.

The orc look confused but decide to listen as the same go for the headmaster and the entierity of the room.

Issei:Why should we listen to y-

Nora smash his head with her hammer killing him but he then revived.

Issei:WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

Alexis:Oh yeah i decided to make you the new punching bag. Your immortal but have no powers and you can feel all the pain. Enjoy your new life sucker.

Alexis make him the L sing as Issei greeth his teeth.

Alexis:As i said i have an announcment to make. Im retiring as god.

Everyone(Except Salem):WHAT?!?!?!

Y/n:ARE YOU SERIOUS DAD?!?!? Y-Your retiring?!

Alexis:Yup. Im not god anymore.

Momo:Then who will become god then?

Nora:OH OH OH I WANNA BE GOD!!!!

Ren:If it's to make the universe made of pancakes it's no.

Nora:Come on don't you want a super powerful god to bang around?

Ren:Not really.

Issei then get up from his seat.

Issei:I WANNA BE GO-

He was suddenly shot in the head by Ruby and his head regenerate as he feel all the pain of the bullet exploding his head making him yell of pain.

Ruby:Who is gonna be god now?

Alexis:Simple. Y/n will.

Y/n:M-ME?!?!

Everyone look at Y/n.

Alexis:Come on i told you when we were training on the kaiju planet. Oh yeah right they also returned to their home dimension. Meh.

Y/n:B-But this is too much responsability im only 19!

Ruby:Wait how did you go to 19? Your only gone for 3 weeks.

Alexis:Let me fix that.

Alexis snap his fingers and Y/n return to his good old 16 years old self and Ruby returned to her 15 year old body.

Ruby:Awww i liked my 18 year old body.

Yang:Only three years little sis.

Weiss:At least i still have more breast then you.

Both Yang and Ruby try to restrain their laught but then explode of laughter.

Weiss:...I hate you.

Alexis:Now don't worry i won't retire now. But Y/n. When you reach 18 you will be the newest god. Like your grandpa did. And i can't say father before him cuz there was no one before him.