Chibi Y/n

Alexis:Ahhh after a little pause we are back to watch universe. And this time like i promised it's a cute one

Ruby:For real? What is it?

Alexis:It's time for the show Y/n chibi!

---

We could see the title with chibi version of team RWBY appearing and Y/n falling down next to Ruby and hug her.

After the opening we could see Y/n sleeping in Ruby's bed. Ruby and he rest of the team then appear as they try to not make any sound.

Ruby:Y/n. Y/nnnn.

Y/n mumble seeming to dream.

Y/n:Mmh i love you most of all mom.

Ruby:Listen carefully. You will love team rwby very much more than any girls at Union.

Y/n mumble

Y/n:Really?

Blake:Yes. And you want to read tons of books with Blake.

Y/n:Ok...i guess.

Yang:And you will want to bang Yang every time she show you her tits.

Weiss slap Yang head and Yang rub it.

Weiss:And you will want to be Weiss personnal butler.

Y/n:Mmh that's horrible.

Weiss stroke his hair looking like with a smirk.

Weiss:No no it's good.

Ruby:Also you will tell that team RWBY arre the best girlfriends of all time of all.

Y/n:Mmh fine.

Thw four suddenly hide as Ruby snuggle with Y/n as he wake up.

Y/n:Huh?! What a weird dream. I should stop the glass of milk before sleeping. I have a lot of thing to do tommorow.

He fall back asleep as team RWBY eyes open with misheif toward Y/n. The next day Y/n had a butler outfit as he was holding a tea pot and seem like in total confusion and shock.

Weiss:More tea my dear please.

Y/n pourred a cup of tea for Weiss.

Yang:Hey Y/n.

Y/n look at Yang and see her flahsing her tits at him.

Yang:You know what to do right?

Then a transition of Y/n running trought the screen chased by Cinder throwing fireballs at him appear.

We could now see Cinder having an evil meeting with the rest of team CEMN.

Cinder:So i need you all to be prepared for the plan or i wi-

Suddenly her scroll bipped. She look at it and see it was time for something.

Cinder:The meeting is over i got something to do.

Back in her dorm Cinder put on a beautiful dress as she put scarlet red lipstick and other make up as she approach a restaurent and we could see Y/n wearing a fancy suit. He then spoke with a deep and sexy voice completely contrasting with his chibi appearence.

Y/n:Hello my dear. You look beautiful.

Cinder:Your fancy yourself darling.

They have a fanyc dinner and then walk out as the moon shine in the sky.