"Why...evolved so fast..." The white coat also turned pale, with a look of shock and vague fear.

Just last month, the small coastal base affiliated with the Eastern Base was destroyed by a marine beast led by a superior race in the sea. Very few people escaped. It was a huge fish with transparent wings that allowed it to temporarily Flying in the air.

That was at least hundreds of thousands of people. The number of people who escaped was probably only tens of thousands, and most of them died in the belly of the fish.

Recently, communications between various countries have been restored to almost the same level, and they are exchanging intelligence with each other. There are currently about a dozen advanced races in the world.

This dealt a huge blow to the humans who had just rested for a period of time and were preparing to counterattack. After the small coastal bases were destroyed, most of the bases were no longer ready to capture the gathering circles of nearby alien beasts, and gave priority to studying the city's defense system.

However, there are also a few bases that want to take advantage of the advanced races that have not yet evolved in the nearby gathering circles to kill them first.

Human beings who have not awakened any power are almost like ants in front of the alien beasts that are born like killers. Even after awakening, few people can resist the powerful alien beasts on their own.

Fortunately, the alien beasts generally do not leave their gathering circles, guarding their own pregnant spirit trees, and have little interest in hunting humans. They usually focus on the creatures in the territory next door.

Su Kai looked at a tall creature on the cliff. It was a monster whose lower body was a spider and its upper body was a human. It was an undead race. Their unique aura was the aura of death, which made people feel like falling into an ice cellar. All cold.

The other party cast an indifferent look, not even contempt, as if looking at an ant.

This look made Su Kai unable to avoid recalling the first day of the disaster, when he stood in front of the hotel and watched the three-story spider slaughtering humans.

spider!

Su Kai's eyes turned red, he clenched his weapon, and a thick arm on his side blocked his chest. The big man who spoke a dialect of Mandarin asked in surprise: "Su Kai, did you want to fight that guy just now? Are you crazy?"

Su Kai came back to his senses, gritted his teeth, and shook his head.

The monster released its pressure, threatening to drive away, and urged violently. The army of bones made a numbing sound, some of which were the "click" sound of bones being squeezed, and some of which were the sound of sandpaper rubbing, a mixture of It sounded like an unbearable sound, not loud, but harsh.

The white coat walked back and forth in the room, which made the commander's head spin: "Can you sit down? It makes me dizzy."

"No!" the white coat shouted loudly, frowning and biting himself anxiously. teeth, whispering to himself, a bit crazy.

"It must be injured. We have to take the opportunity to kill it."

"But it is an advanced race."

"There are two sixth-level ones in the team."

"No, no, we can't take risks..."

The commander heard this and twitched the corners of his mouth. : "Are you the commander or am I the commander?"

The white coat rushed over and grabbed his collar: "To fight or not to fight?" His eyes widened, making people feel that he was not mentally normal, and he muttered again Say something.