Finally Getting Out of Here

After the confession, they sit in each other's space for a while before working to get ready to get out of here.  Shi Qingxuan doesn't want to take off their outfit, so they keep it on and place their folded pajamas on their lap.  He Xuan on the other hand slips is sleeping shirt back on his torso.  Then the both of them put the items from the chest back inside the container.  When all of that is done, they go back to sitting down and waiting for the door to open.

While they wait, they discuss which time would be perfect for their date.  He Xuan informing them, "My free days are the weekends." Shi Qingxuan hums before imputing, "My schedule changes at the drop of a dime, it honestly depends on what my boss is looking for me to help with." Then it looks like a lightbulb goes off in their head, "But I do know that after next week I have a bunch of free time, so maybe we can do it there." He Xuan thinks about this.  Then he nods, "That'll work for me." He then asks, "What time would be good for you to go?" Shi Qingxuan is the one to think about it this time before answering, "Would it be too clique if I said I wanted to do a night time date?" He Xuan immediately shakes his head, "I'm fine with going out at night, although it depends on which night it is because I need my rest for work." Shi Qingxuan teases, "Your such an old man." He Xuan raises an eyebrow.

He then narrows his eyes at the other, "Oh, I'm an old man now?" Shi Qingxuan nervously leans back a bit, "Y-yeah?" With a smirk promising danger he strikes as quick as a viper.  Pushing them onto their back before lifting up their shirt and blowing a raspberry on their stomach.  It's childish as fuck, but it gets the job done when Shi Qingxuan shrieks and thrashes around with laughter.  After doing it again Shi Qingxuan shouts, "He-Xiong, stop!" He Xuan raises himself enough to say, "Not until you take back what you said." Before blowing another raspberry.  Shi Qingxuan just shrieks and tries to push his head away, but it doesn't work.

Finally, after a long while, Shi Qingxuan pats his shoulders breathlessly saying, "Okay, Okay I take it back.  Have mercy on me please, A-Xuan." That term of endearment catches his attention and causes him to automatically raise himself from Shi Qingxuan's stomach.  They stare at each other with wide eyes.  At least He Xuan's not the only one surprised by this.  A moment passes before Shi Qingxuan asks quietly, "Is that okay?" He thinks about it for a while before he cups Shi Qingxuan's cheek.  Brushing his thumb back and forth on the bone, he lets a small smile form before testing, "It is more that fine, A-Qing." Shi Qingxuan smiles in relief and happiness.  Looking too tempting, he allows himself to give into the urge and kisses Shi Qingxuan.  The other is quick to wrap their arms around his neck.

Before the kiss can deepen, they hear the sound of a lock clicking open.  Causing the both of them to break the kiss and look at the door in unison.  Seeing that the doorknob is being turned open, the both of them scramble to get up.  He Xuan having to help Shi Qingxuan pull themselves up from the floor after he got himself up much quicker.  They hold onto each other's hands as they stare at the door.  Waiting to see who is on the other side to free them.

When the door fully opens, He Xuan has no idea whether to be angry or surprised at who appears on the other side of the door.  Holding the knob is of course Hua Cheng.  The suave looking son of a bitch in a red button up and black jeans looking like the cat that got the cream.  While beside him is most surprisingly his partner Xie Lian, wearing a sheepish expression.  As well as his shadow assistant, Yin Yu.  So all three of them were in on this whole scheme?

Shi Qingxuan seems to come to the same conclusion as well, because they exclaim, "What the hell, you guys were the ones that did this?!" Xie Lian rubs the back of his neck, "Sorry Qingxuan, I wanted to tell you, but San Lang insisted that the whole thing would work better if you didn't know what was happening." Hua Cheng adds, "It was the only way he would finally stop being a fucking idiot and fess up." He Xuan glares in response, "Your one to talk, asshole." He takes  a step forward, only for Shi Qingxuan to quickly wrap their arms around one of his own to stop him from taking another step.  Hua Cheng is lucky that He Xuan was stopped from giving him a deserved pummeling.

A flush then forms on Shi Qingxuan's cheeks, "Wait, were you guys watching us this entire time?" He Xuan feels himself flush at this implication as well.  If all three of them saw the things that He Xuan and Shi Qingxuan did with each other, he might as well crawl into a hole and die.  Hua Cheng laughs a bit before telling them, "No, Yin Yu was the only one that kept an eye on you guys while Gege and I were in another room giving you the truths and dares." Yin Yu nods his head in confirmation adding, "If it helps, I turned the sound off when you two became...intimate for lack of a better word." He Xuan has no idea whether hearing any of this is better or worse for what remained of his dignity.  Shi Qingxuan must feel the same way, if the deepening of their flush before they press their face into the crook of He Xuan's neck is any indication.

Xie Lian is the one to break this awkward tension by clapping his hands together and smiling, "Well, look on the bright side, you two admitted your feelings for each other and now you're going on a date." Pushing their embarrassment aside, Shi Qingxuan lifts up their head with a smile of their own.  Still pink cheeked they agree, "You're right, I'm happy we're together now." Before they point an accusing finger in Xie Lian's direction, "But don't think I'm going to forget about the fact that you drugged and kidnapped me.  Which scared me so bad because I thought I was gonna die!" Xie Lian looks sheepish once again, "I promise I will make it up to you, Qingxuan." They frown in thought at this offer.

Finally they say, "I can't think about it now, but you and Cheng need to do something just as embarrassing to make up for this.  So watch your back because it will be coming." This makes Xie Lian look nervous while Hua Cheng doesn't even flinch.  Feeling tired of standing around, He Xuan demands, "Now that everything is revealed, would you mind taking us the hell out of here and back to our homes." Hua Cheng nods his head to outside, "Come on." Before he leaves the doorway.  Xie Lian and Yin Yu following close behind him.  Without further ado, He Xuan uses the hold he still has on Shi Qingxuan's hand to pull them along so they can follow the others out of here.

He is exhausted from all that has transpired and the first thing he's doing when he gets home is take a long nap.  Then when he gets up from said nap, after getting his actual phone back, he's going to call Shi Qingxuan so that they can discuss more plans for their date.  For now though, he's satisfied with holding their hand as they're finally led out of this place.