Truth 5 (He Xuan)

The both of them keep to themselves as the silence progresses.  Until a text notification comes from He Xuan's phone.  He sighs at the millions of possible things that will be asked of him.  Any one stemming from either some petty revenge Hua Cheng wants to enact, or an action he wants He Xuan to do as a way to embarrass him.  However much he doesn't want to, he still grabs the phone and opens it.

Unknown Number:

Truth: When was the last time you got laid? and, Where was the weirdest place you went at it at?

Feeling the familiar mix of discomfort and irritation at being asked very personal questions he bites back a snarky comment at the bastard that asked them.  Instead, to satisfy Shi Qingxuan's curiosity, he shows them the questions.  After the other has taken in the questions he turns off the phone and tosses it on the floor.  Even though he doesn't want to answer just to spite Hua Cheng, he knows the other is not one for empty threats.  Even if the bastard is bluffing about the blackmail, Hua Cheng also might end up taking it out on Shi Qingxuan if he refuses.  So he takes the time to think about the questions.  After all, it's been a while since he last had any desire to indulge in his sexual urges.

After a  while he says, "For the first question, it's been about...two years give or take." Shi Qingxuan looks a both surprised and impressed at this.  At a raised eyebrow to them, they say, "I've never met a guy that has never not had sex for that long." He rolls his eyes, "Like I said, I'm not a horn dog like Pei Ming." Shi Qingxuan replies, "And I'm glad you're not.  I'm just saying that I've never met a guy like that so it's kind of relieving." Deciding to indulge in his curiosity he questions, "Relieving?" Shi Qingxuan nods before explaining, "It always gets annoying when some guys go on and on about their sexual escapades and who they think should sleep with who.  Thank god, you and Lian aren't like that, but I've met a lot of guys that are." He Xuan understands what Shi Qingxuan is saying.

To show so, he comments, "I get it, you just want an actual conversation instead of a glimpse of their kinks and other shit." Shi Qingxuan exclaims, "Exactly, thank you!" They then go on to say, "You can't base a relationship, platonic or otherwise, on only sex.  Whether it's intellectual or random talk, there needs to be some sort of actual conversation involved if you want things to work.  Not every problem can be fixed with hooking up." They then have a look of fear of offending before scrambling, "Not that I'm against people that have casual relationships, it's just that there's more to life than sex." He raises a hand to them to stop them from starting an actual rant, "I understand, Qingxuan.  I feel that way too." This time it's Shi Qingxuan that raises an eyebrow at him, "Really?" He Xuan just nods.

To get back to the situation at hand he tells them, "Anyways, I need to answer the second question if we want to move on." Shi Qingxuan mutters, "Right." As they have a sheepish look on their face.  They most likely forgot where they are currently at due to needing to rant about their feelings on sex conversations.  He doesn't blame them and instead focuses on thinking of an answer for the second question.

A memory then pops in his head.  Grasping onto it, he starts with, "Okay, for the second question, some people might qualify this as weird." Shi Qingxuan moves themselves forward from where they are sitting.  Showing that they are intrigued by what the answer could be.  Trying not to laugh at this, he continues, "There was a time I ended up having a sexual interaction in the showers of a community pool." Shock encompasses their entire face at this revelation.  With a startled laugh of disbelief they ask, "No, are you serious?!" He Xuan's automatic response is, "Like death." Before going to explain, "It was with a girl I was with at the time and it only happened once." He's not just emphasizing that point to just Shi Qingxuan, but to the one who is listening in on them through the camera as well.  Whether it's really Hua Cheng or someone that was sent in the other's stead.  He does not need any more blackmail material that can be used against him in the future

Feeling pretty confident that his point is gotten across, He Xuan continues, "We were on a date that led us to hanging out and doing a couple laps at the mentioned pool.  After getting out of the pool, she grabbed my ass out of nowhere.  That should have clued me in that something was up but I thought it was just her being in one of her flirty moods.  "After only a couple of minutes in the showers though, she pined me to shower wall and started attacking me.  At first, I was thrown off, but then I thought 'what the hell' and went along with it." With an intrigued look on their face, Shi Qingxuan asks, "Was it good?" He Xuan thinks back at that moment, "I'm not sure if I could willingly do something like that again without worrying about getting arrested for public indecency.  I will admit though, it was kind of exciting, and the whole risk of getting cause factor made the experience more heated." This time Shi Qingxuan has a fake scandalized expression, to mask their amusement, "He Xuan, I never pegged you to be an exhibitionist!" He Xuan rebukes, "I'm not, apparently the girl I was with was." This doesn't stop Shi Qingxuan from laughing.

He Xuan rolls his eyes and sighs at his friend's antics.  He's not actually annoyed with them, he just wants to keep up the act.  This bought of humor will keep both of them from thinking of what else might be coming their way.

Truth and Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें