Dare 4 (Shi Qingxuan)

To keep their mind occupied, Shi Qingxuan wanders around the room a bit.  Just to see if there is something in the room that they didn't immediately see before.  Humming a song they have in their head as they do so, that way the room is not completely silent.  As they do that, He Xuan does some stretches for himself.  Feeling satisfied when some of his bones pop.  Releasing all the tension that has gathered from being here.

As soon as he finishes, a text notification sounds.  Recognizing it as coming from Shi Qingxuan's phone, he demands without any heat, "You get it." Shi Qingxuan replies, "I will." As they move to get their phone.  After they read over their text a blush blooms across their cheeks.  Curious at their reaction he asks, "What does it say?" Instead of telling him, they hold their phone out for He Xuan to take.  With the phone in his grasp, he reads over the text.

Unknown Number:

Dare: Kiss your partner for one minute (There should be a timer app on the phones).

He feels his brows raise at the card that Hua Cheng is raising.  Giving the phone back, he sees how the blush still hasn't left the other's face.  He can't say he hasn't thought about kissing Shi Qingxuan a lot.  Especially when they do something so stupidly endearing.  Such as coming by his apartment and bringing his favorite things when having a bad day, or the way they dote on tiny animals or children.  They are just unapologetically sweet and kind it makes that part in He Xuan that loves Shi Qingxuan grow.

Now though, he isn't sure if he wants to.  Especially when it means revealing his own feelings.  Seeing the conflict in Shi Qingxuan's eyes cements this for him.  So he informs them, "You don't have to do it if it makes you uncomfortable." Shi Qingxuan immediately shakes their head, "It's not that." They scoot closer to He Xuan as he waits for them to elaborate.  It takes a while but they eventually mutter, "This is just not how I wanted our first kiss to happen." Hearing this makes He Xuan's brain come to a halt.

Shi Qingxuan has thought about kissing him as well?  When did this start happening?  How long have they had that desire?  Is it a recent thing or have they desired him for as long as he has them?

Eventually he ends up asking Shi Qingxuan, "You've wanted to kiss me?" The red blooming even brighter on their cheeks is all the confirmation he needs.  Still he lets Shi Qingxuan answer with, "Yeah, I've wanted to for a while." Tucking a strand of hair behind their ear, they explain, "Ever since you came back into my life, I've always had this want in my heart to be with you in a romantic sense.  I meant what I said earlier about you being desirable, smart, and kind in your own way." He Xuan, still reeling from this confession, asks, "Why didn't you say anything?" Shi Qingxuan replies, "Because I was too embarrassed to bring it up, and you never asked." He Xuan opens his mouth to retort but thinks better of it because they have a point.

They even say, "Since you never brought it up I didn't think you wanted to be bothered with my feelings and so I kept quiet." Making He Xuan want to hit himself at how stupid he is.  As much as he loathes to admit this, Hua Cheng was right.  He was so sure he ruined any chance he could have with Shi Qingxuan that he never once thought of the possibility that the other might return his feelings and wanted more.

He's still not ready to confess his whole feelings, but he will give in to what he's wanted to do for so long.  With that he takes a deep breath before saying, "If you want to do this dare, we can." When Shi Qingxuan looks up at him in shock, he elaborates, "Not just because we have to, but we can see if there's chemistry between us if we kiss." Looking a bit too hopeful, Shi Qingxuan asks, "You're sure?" He just replies, "Only if you want to." Shi Qingxuan pauses at this before looking like they are thinking of the offer.

After a while they come to a decision, nodding they say, "Alright, I'm willing to try." And with that they look through their phone to find the mentioned timer app.  When they seem to find it they place the phone by He Xuan's side.  Afterwards they place both legs on either side of He Xuan's lap before settling themselves on it, He Xuan swallows a bit at how close they are.  Even more so when Shi Qingxuan wraps their arms loosely around his neck.

Barely a second passes between them before Shi Qingxuan asks with uncertainty, "Is this okay?" He Xuan inhales a bit before nodding, "It's fine." He then places one hand lightly on Shi Qingxuan's waist while the other hovers over the phone.  After a pause, he asks, "Are you ready?" Shi Qingxuan bits their lip a bit in nervousness before letting it go and nodding.  With that He Xuan blindly presses the start button on the timer and closes his eyes.  Since the dare says for Shi Qingxuan to kiss him, he has to refrain from starting the kiss.  Luckily he doesn't have to wait for long before soft lips press against his own slightly chapped ones.

His heart immediately starts beating faster at the contact.  A couple more chaste presses of kisses come before He Xuan begins kissing back.  Pressing his own lips hard on the other.  A hitch of breath tempts him to take what he wants, but he holds back.  Letting Shi Qingxuan take it at their pace.  When both of their mouths open slightly against one another, Shi Qingxuan takes the hint and shyly presses their tongue against his lower lip.  With a sharp inhale, He Xuan opens his mouth to allow the entry.  As soon as both their tongues touch they instantly entangle with one another.  Causing goosebumps to erupt across flesh and a pleasured sound to escape Shi Qingxuan that goes straight down to He Xuan's lower half.

By now Shi Qingxuan's hands have moved to tangle through his long dark hair.  While He Xuan has already moved his free hand to encompass their waist with his other hand.  Before he can move his hands lower, they are both startled by the timer alarm going off.  Separating from their lip lock, He Xuan is quick to grab the phone and shut off the alarm.  Even with the moment ruined they still don't move away from one another.

Looking back at Shi Qingxuan, they raise one of their hands to lightly press their fingertips to their lips.  A small, fond smile gracing their face.  When they notice He Xuan looking at them, the smile grows as they inform him, "I felt something between us, did you?" In response he places a hand on their left cheek and allows himself the impulse to rub his thumb back and forth on the other's cheekbone, "What do you think?" This causes their smile to become brighter.  Then place their head in the crook of his neck as they pull him into a hug.  He Xuan doesn't hesitate to return the embrace.