chapter 30

Your prov

Me and my brother spoke about Narnia for a few months after it happened, then he got busy with school and seemed to have forgotten about it.

I wrote everything that has happened down so I wouldn't forget myself. Months went by and then another year.

I went on a little vacation with my sister and mom as a girls vacation, because I finished school. We decided to go to London and visit the Harry Potter set, since that was something we all loved.

My mother had read all the books and me and my sister saw all the movies together. It was really fun to see the behind the scenes.

On the last day we decided to walk around the busy city in search of some souvenirs.

I walkes inti a cafe to get some coffee togo for me and my sister and also some tea for my mom.

"Y/n your order is ready" I heard the cashier lady say and I went to pick it up. As I walked out of the cafe and toward my sister and mother waiting on the other side of the street looking at a map with places we could go to next I bumped into man.

I fell onto the ground spilling all of the coffee and tea as well. "Oh no, I am so sorry about that. Here let me pay for that" I recognized that voice instantly.

I looked up and was met with the those familiair brown eyes. "Edmund?" i asked. The man looked confused wiping off the coffee from his shirt or at least trying to.

"Um, yes that is a character I played, but that is not my actual name..." He said, but then looked at me and stopped talking.

His hand went towards the scar on my cheek and rubbed his thumb over it. "Y/n?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded my head with tears in my eyes. "Yes, its me" He hugged me tight. "I missed you so much!" He said in the crook of my neck. "I missed you too" I said and pulled away a little so I could kiss him on the lips.

He kissed me back and I smiled into the kiss. We then pulled away and he pulled out his phone. "Can I get your number, so I can contact you?" He asked. "Ofcourse you can!" I smiled and we echange our numbers.

He then told me he had to go, but asked me out on a date for tonight, wich I said yes to obviously.

I then walkes up to my sister and mother who looked at me with open mouths. " Was that Skandar Keynes just now snogging you?" My sister asked in disbelief. "Who?" My mom asked confused and a bit mad I just kissed this random man.

"He is an actor, he plays in that child movie we used to watch. You know. Narnia! He plays Edmund!" My sister explained.

"How do you even know him?!" My mother asked. "Internet" I smiled and walked into a shop to avoid anymore questions.

The end.