Chapter 8

Your prov

The crew from the ship threw off their disguises and drew their weapons. "For Narnia!" They yelled and attacked the men holding us hostage.

I look at Aaron and mouth the words 'I told you so' to him with a smug look on my face. He just rolled his eyes back at me.

Reep came up to Lucy and I to free us from the handcuffs. "Thanks, Reep. I knew you'd come." Lucy thanked him. "Your highness" he bows.

As soon as Reep frees me I joined the fight with whatever I could find. I started throwing rocks at people and anything that was on the table.

The same men from earlier grabbed me by my hair again. seriously tho does this guy have a hair pull kink or what?!

I gave him a look in the eyes before kicking him right in ballocks. The man groaned and fell to the floor. As he did that I smacked his head a a iron mug I found. This knocked him right out.

When I looked back up I was met with the most mesmerizing brown eyes I've ever seen. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Are you okay?!" He asked me and I nodded my head.

Our moment was interrupted by one of the bad guys flying our way. Edmund quickly spins me to the other side. "Thanks" "always my Queen" he winked at me.

When the fight was over we collected our weapons and got cheered on by the village People as we returned to our ship.

"Well that was scary" Aaron said as he walked beside me and Edmund. "That wasn't even the scariest part" I told him and Edmund gave me a confused look. "Oh it's nothing" I told him off.

"Your majesty, your majesty!" Our conversation got interrupted by one of the village People. "My wife was taken just this morning. I beg you, take me with you." The men begged Caspian.

The daughter of the men ran after him begging her dad to take her with him, but he declined saying she needed to stay with her aunt.

Ofcourse I knew she wasn't going to listen to him. Lucy stopped walking for a moment to witness this moment and have the girl a sad look.

I patted her on the shoulder and gave her a reasuring look. "Don't worry te'll be reunited once more" I told her and she nodeed her head relieved.

"My king! My king!" This old looking guy with a what looked like a sword I guess walked up to us. "This was given to me by your father. I hid it safely in a cave all these years." He told Caspian.

"That's an old Narnian sword." Edmund told him. "It's from your golden age. There are seven such swords, gifts from Aslan to protect Narnia. Your father entrusted them to us. Here take it and may it protect you" the men explained.

Caspian accepted the sword and the crowd cheered. "Thank you, my lord and we shall find your lost citizens." Caspian promised him.

He walked up to Edmund and gave him the sword. Edmund inspected it. "I cant wait to see what it actually looks like under all that dirt" I said to him and gave me a smile.