Chapter 4

Your prov

Edmund walked up to Lucy and I. "Edmund, do you think if we keep sailing to the end of the world, we'll just tip off the edge?" Lucy asked and I had to hold back my laugh.

"Don't worry Lu, we're a long way from there." Edmund answered her and I couldn't help myself anymore.

"Why are you laughing?" They asked me confused. "The earth is round! We can't fall off of it. We would just end up where we started." I tried to explain while laughing, but the looks on their faces were too funny.

"I see you're still talking nonsense, the three of you." Eustace walked up to us with Aaron by his side.

"Are you feeling better?" Lucy asked him. "Yes, no thanks to you. It's lucky I have an iron constitution."

"Is he always so snobby?" I asked Edmund and he and Aaron laughed. "As efficient as ever I see." Reep joined our conversation.

Aaron leaned to me and said "I'll never get used to that." I knew he revered to Reep talking.

"Find your sea legs?" Reep asked Eustace. "Never lost them." Eustace snapped back. "Simply dealing with the shock of things." Eustace continued and Edmund gave him an annoyed look.

"Mother says I have an acute disposition due to my intelligence." At this Edmund spit out his drink. "Yeah right, your mother isn't very smart is she." I said to Eustace and got a very angry look back. "Don't talk about my mother that way!" He screams and walked up to me.

"What are you going to do about it momma's boy?" I smiled at him smugly.

"I'll have you know, as soon as we find civilization, I'm contacting the British Consul. Have you all arrested for kidnapping." He yelled at me and started to walk away but he bumped into Caspian.

"Kidnapping, is it? That's funny. I thought we saved your life." Caspian grins at Eustace.

"You held me against my will!" He yelled back. "I wish we had some popcorn right now" Aaron whispered to me and I laughed at him.

"Did I?" Caspian asked Eustace to what Eustace response was "In, what I must say, are the most unhygienic quarters. It's like a, It's like a zoo down there!"

"And you are the main attraction" I smiled at Eustace. "He's quite the complainer, isn't he?" Reep asked. "He's just warming up." Edmund sighed.

"LAND HO!" we all looked to our side and far in the distance, like really far there was an Island.