Chapter 28

Your prov

We looked out into the blue sea and the smoke lifted making boats appear with people in them. I saw Geal looking at them hoping to see her mother and she did.

She and her father both jumped into the water swimming to their mother and wife. A happy family reunion. Edmund held my held and hugged lucy with his other arm.

"We did it. I knew we would." She smiled. "Wasn't just us, though." Edmund said. "You mean" Caspian started, but got cut off by Eustace yelling.

"Hey! I'm down here, Lucy! Over here! Hey Lucy, I'm in the water! Lucy!" He yelled. Lucy looked at me and I nodded to the water.

"Eustace!" She smiled looking at the boy trying to stay above water. "I'm a boy again. I'm a boy!" He yelled happily.

"Eustace! I see your wings have been clipped." Reepicheep laughed and jumped down into the water with him.

"Where sky and water meet. Where the waves grow ever sweet" he sang and then stated the water. " It is sweet. Its sweet!" He yelled.

"Look! Look!" He pointed towards a shining island in the distance. "Aslan's country. We must be close." Caspian said."Well, we've come this far." Edmund replied.

The water was filled with beautiful white flowers and we sailed a boat to the shore. Eustace told us the story of how Aslan helped him turn back into a boy and the lesson he learned on the way.

As we walked onto the shore there was this big wave of water in fron of us blocking the way. As we walked up to it I looked beside me seeing th Aslan walk with me.