Chapter 18

Your prov

The storm was finally over and we had spotted an island. So we took our boats and paddled our way to the shore.

"I doubt the lords stopped here, my liege. There's no sign of anything living." Reepicheep said. "Right. Well, once we get ashore, take your men and search for food and water. The four of us will look for clues." Caspian demanded.

"Hang on, you mean the six of us." Eustace corrected. We all turned around in the boat to look at him. Even Aaron gave him an 'are you sure' look.

"Come on, please don't send me back to the rat." Eustace complained. "I heard that." Reepicheep said back with sass.

"Big ears" Eustace cursed under his breath. "I heard that too!" Reepicheep huffed.

As we arrives on shore the crew started unloading our stuff for if we needed to set camp. I looked around the island and remembered what would happen on this island.

Lucy noticed my uneasy look and walked up to me. "Is everything alright?" She asked me. "I just have an uneasy feeling about this place, that's all" I responded. "Well, then I better be careful" she said and walked away.

Aaron noticed Eustace walk away from the rest of the group and told me he was going after him. I warned him to not touch anything no matter what and he nodded.

Caspian, Edmund, Lucy and I decided to explore. "Look, we're not the first ones on this island." Capsian said pointing at a rope around a rock. "The lords" Edmund asked. "Could be."

The rope seemed to go down a hole wich looked like a cave the further you looked down in it.

Caspian threw a rock in there to see how deep it was. "What do you think could be down there?" He asked. "Trouble" I said and they all looked at me. "Let's find out." Edmund said and grabbed the rope.