Chapter 21

Aaron's prov

I walked back to the boat to see Y/n getting helped by lucy with something on her face. "What happened to your face?" I asked her worried when I saw the blood.

"Nothing it's fine" she gave me a short answer. Meaning she didn't want to talk about it. I just saw Lucy gave Edmund a angry look and Edmund having a guilty expression on his face

I knew then that he had something to do with it, but I also knew he was stronger than me, had a sword and my sister can fight her own battles. "You better hope she forgives you" I told him with a angry look and saw my sister roll her eyes.

"Where's Eustace" Lucy asked me. I gave Y/n a look and she knew what had happened. "I believe he's out, not helping us load the boats." Reepicheep commented.

Lucy started yelling his name, but no respond. "Edmund, I've got a bad feeling." Lucy told him. "Your feeling is right." I told her. "I'll go find him" Edmund volunteered. "I'll come with you" Caspian volunteered as well.

"I'll show you the way we went" I told them and we went the way Eustace and I took not long ago. When we arrived we found his shoe burning.

Edmund picked it up and looked at it with a sad look "Eustace..." He looked around more and found his clothes also burned. "No." Then he found his journal. "Oh, cousin" he said then turned to me. "I'm sorry" Caspian said

"You did this!" He pointed his sword at me. I held up my hands. "I swear I had nothing to do with this, I warned him not to touch anything, but he didn't listen" I told them.

"He was just a boy! You... I shouldn't have left him. What happened to him?" Edmund said almost crying. "In this place? Anything." Caspian said getting up.

"And he wasn't the first. It's lord Octesian." He said walking up to that skeleton Eustace pushed before. "We should find his.." before Caspian could finish his sentence Edmund picked up the lords sword.