Chapter 24

Your prov

The star started coming down to us and I knew this was going to be the part I didn't like.

The star turned into this beautiful woman with bright hair and a glowing dress on. "Travelers of Narnia, welcome." She said and they al started bowing. I only did a small bow, cause I didn't really like her.

Like why did she have to come in a extreemly pretty form when she can present any form she want and she choses for miss glowball.

"Arise. Are you not hungry?" She asked. "Who are you?" Edmund asked her. "I'm Liliandil, daughter of Ramandu. I am your guide." She answered.

"And annoyingly pretty" I whispered to Aaron who giggled. "You're a star" Caspian walles up to her with lovey dovey eyes. And here I thought Susan was the only one for him.

"You are most beautiful." Caspian blurred out and I saw Edmund glansing at her with amaze.

"If it's a distraction for you, I can change form." She said. "Yes, please" I said and got a angry look from Caspian and Edmund. Which I returned.

"Okay than I will" she started. "No!" Edmund and Caspian said at the same time. This made me smack Edmund on the arm and stand next to Lucy who comferted me.

"The food is for you." The star held up her hands and the candles on the table lit up. "There is enough for all who are welcome at Aslan's table. Always. Help yourselves." She said and the crew was about to take some food.

"Wait! What happened to them?" Edmund asked pointing at the three lords. "These poor men were half-mad by the time they reached our shores. They were threatening violence upon each other. Violence is forbidden at the table of Aslan, so they were sent to sleep." The star explained.

"Will they ever wake?" Lucy asked her. "When all is put right. Come, there is little time." She said and Edmund, Caspian, lucy and I followed  "Stay here and eat some food" I told Aaron and he didn't argue with me for a second and started eating.

We walked up to the edge of the cliff, where I was gonne push Edmund down if he didn't stop staring at this glowball.

"The magician Coriakin told you of Dark Island?" She asked us. "Yes" Caspian answered as we walked up to the edge and saw an island with a dark and green smoke surrounding it.

"Before long, the evil will be unstoppable." The star finished. "Coriakin said to break its spell, we lay the seven swords at Aslan's table." Caspian said.

"He speaks the truth" the star told us. "But we only found six. Do you know were the seventh is?" Edmund asked her and she pointed at the smokey island.

"In there. You will need great courage" she warned and Edmund amd Lucy looked at me shocked, while I looked not amused. Since I already knew all this and was just annoyed by the whole jealous feeling which Aaron had warned me about.

"Now, waste no time" the star finished. "I hope we meet again" Caspian told her and they smiled at each other. I just looked at them with a disgusted look on my face. "Goodbye" she said. "Yeah bye bye now" I said and took Caspian and Edmunds hand and dragged them out of her sight with Lucy following.

They turned around for one last look, but she went back to her star form and lifted up into the sky. "Aww, too bad the glowball is gone" I smirked. "What is your problem" Edmund asked annoyed.

"You, you are my problem! First you cut my cheek, because you care more about gold then saving Narnia. Then you flirt with a star in front of me! Do you not care about my feelings for you anymore!?" I yelled back with tears in my eyes.

He gave me a painfull look and didn't know what to say. So I just walked back to the ship. Soon after the rest of the crew followed and we were on our way.