chapter 14

Your prov

"You know, I'm really getting tired of you all leaving us behind" Eustace complained as he and Aaron walked up to us. "It's the pig." "The pig's come back." The creatures said and Aaron looked at me pointing at himself confused. I shook my head and pointed at Eustace so he understood they meant him.

"This place just gets weirder and weirder." Eustace said looking at the creatures. "Weird?" "Him calling us weird?"

"The Oppressor!" The creatures started yelling an jumping around. We turned around and saw a man walking next to Lucy our way. "Lucy!" Edmund said happy his sister is safe.

"You majesty" the man said and bowed to us.
"This is Coriakin. It's his island." Lucy introduced us

"That's what he thinks. You have wronged us, magician." The chief troll said. "I have not wronged you. I made you invisible for your own protection." Coriakin said as he walked up to the creatures who jumped back scared.

"Protection?!" That's oppressive!" "Oppressor!" The creatures yelled. "I have not oppressed you." Coriakin continued. "But you could've... If you'd wanted to." The Chief said hopping back.
"Begone" Coriakin said and blew some dust at them, wich made them scream and jump away.

"What was that?" Lucy asked. "Lint. But don't tell them" Coriakin answered. "What are those things?" Eustace asked. "Dufflepuds"

"I thought they were trolls." I whispered to Aaron. "Me too." He whispered back.

"Right. Of course. Silly me" Eustace said with an attitude.

Edmund Pevensie x reader 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें