Chapter 15

Your prov

We walked inside the mansion. "What did you mean when you said you made them invisible for their own good?" Lucy asked. "It seemed the easiest way to protect them from the evil." Coriakin answered.

Edmund and Caspian looked at each other. "You mean the mist?" Edmund asked. "I mean what lies behind the mist." Coriakin warned.

We walked into a library with a roof that looked like some sort of spell. It made it look like pieces of the galaxy.

Coriakin threw a big piece of parchment onto the floor and it turned into a map. "That's quite beautiful." Eustace comented.

At the lower part of the map you could see the fight from the first movie against the witch. "I mean, for a make-believe map of a make-believe world." Eustace said not wanting to accept it wasn't make-believe. This made Aaron shake his head from disappointment.

"There is the source of your troubles. Dark Island. A place where evil lurks. It can take any form. It can make your darkest dreams come true." Coriakin explained while walking up to Edmund and looking him in the eyes.

"It seeks to corrupt all goodness. to steal the light from this world." Coriakin continues moving his gaze to Caspian.

"How do we stop it?" Lucy asked. "You must break it's spell." Coriakin looked at her.

Then he turned back to Edmund. "That sword you carry. There are six others." "Have you seen them?" Edmund asked. "Yes."

"The six lords. They passed through here?" Caspian asked. "Indeed." "Where were the headed?" He asked. "Where I sent them." Coriakin answered and the map started changing.

"To break the spell you must follow the blue star to Ramandu's island." "I don't like that star" I whispered to Aaron and he knew exactly why.

"There the seven swords must be laid at Aslan's table. Only then can their true magical power be released. But beware. You are all about to be tested." Coriakin continued. "Tested?" Lucy said confused.

"Untill you lay down the seventh sword, evil has the upper hand. It will do everything in its power to tempt you. Be strong" coriakin said to lucy.

"Let me guess, seven sword, the seven deadly sins. Luckily I watched that anime." Aaron whispered proudly to me. "Except, having watched that anime is not going to help you in any way now, is it?" I whispered back.

"I know what your test is going to be" he whispered smugly at me. "What" I said rolling my eyes. "Jalousy" he whispered back. I pushed him away from me and stood next to edmund.

"Don't fall to temptation." Coriakin said looking at Eustace and Aaron. "To defeat the darkness out there, you must defeat the darkness inside yourself." He said looking at Caspian.