Chapter 3

Your prov

After we got changed in some dry clothes Aaron went downstairs to the minotaur and Eustace.

The rest of us met up with Caspian on the deck. He wanted to give us a tour.

We walked into a big room filled with Narnian decorations. Lucy walked towards a bookcase with Aslan's face on it in gold. "Aslan" she smiled and touches the golden statue.

I looked around and saw a painting from the four siblings in the first movie when they had gotten old.

"Look! Susan's bow and arrows" Lucy said. "Lucy" Caspian grabbed a box with lucy's healing cordial and dagger. She walked up to him with excitement and asked if she could touch them. "of course, their yours" Caspian smiled and handed them to Lucy.

"Peter's sword" Edmund said and walked to it. "Yes, I looked after it as promised. Here. Hold it if you wish" Caspian held the sword out for Edmund to grab. "No, no. it's yours. Peter gave it to you."

Caspian turned around to grab something and I started to chuckle a bit since I already knew what was coming.

"I did save this for you, though" He said and showed his flashlight." He threw it to Edmund and the look on his face was priceless. "thanks" Edmund said and shined a light in his own face.

"Do you have anything for me?" I asked and Caspian grins. "As a matter of fact, I do." I smiled as he opened another cabinet and grabbed my sword.

I took it from him and put it in my belt. "I have one last thing to show you" Caspian said and led us to what seemed to be the map room.

We circle around the table and the captain of the ship joined us. They grabbed a map and put it ont he table.

"Since you left us, the Giants of the North have surrendered unconditionally and we defeated the Calormen armies at the Great Desert. There's peace across all of Narnia." Caspian started to explain. "Peace?" Edmund said confused. "In just three years."

"And have you found yourself a queen in those three years?" Lucy asked seductively while moving her hair behind her ear.

I looked at her confused, since I thought Caspian had an interest in her sister and not her. Caspian looked her right in the eyes and said "No. Not one to compare with your sister." Lucy smiled at this and so did I.

"Hang on. So, if there are no wars to fight and no one's in trouble, then why are we here?" Edmund asked and I bit my lip, since I knew why.

"That's a good question. I've been asking myself the same thing." They all looked at me like I was supposed to tell them.

"Nah ah, you'll have to find out on your own" I said and threw my hands up.

"So where are we sailing to?" Edmund asked. "Before I took back the throne from my uncle, he tried to kill my father's closest friends and most loyal supporters." Caspian started.

"The seven lords of Telmar." I finished. They all looked at me suspicious.

"You sure, you don't want to tell us?" Edmund asked smugly.

"Nah, I'm good. It's more fun this way" I smiled brightly.

"As I was saying, they fled to the Lone Islands. No one's heard from them since." Caspian continued.

"So, you think something's happened to them?" Edmund asked Caspian. "Well, if it has, it's my duty to find out." "Well, what's east of the Lone Islands?" Lucy asked.

"Uncharted waters. Things you could barely imagine. Tales of sea serpents and worse." Dinian the captain of the ship answered. "Sea serpents?" Edmund laughed.

"You won't be laughing later" I whispered and he looked at me shocked. "All right, Captain. That's enough of your tall tales." Caspian said an took a bite out of an apple.

I walked out of the room back on the deck and walked to the side of the ship. I looked over the ocean and sighed. "The ocean looks so big" Aaron said as he stood next to me.

I turned to him and looked him serious in the eyes. "Aaron, I want you to listen to me. This is not going to be one of our normal trips out. This is real and very dangerous. Promise me you will stay close to me, Edmund, Caspian or Lucy at all times. We already know what will happen so we have an advantage, but we can't tell them." He looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

"Why not?" He asked. "Because if we tell them the story would change and we won't know what will happen." I answered and noticed Edmund walking my way.

"Promise me" I said with a stern voice. "Fine, I promise" Aaron said a little scared and walked away.

"Finally, I get to talk to you alone, my lady" Edmund said and bowed. I smacked him softly and laughed. He stood up straight and gave me a long hug. "I missed you" He whispered in my ear. "I missed you too" I whispered back and kissed him on his cheek.

"May I interrupt?" Caspian asked. We released our hug and turned to him. "I suppose you just did" I sighed. "I wanted to ask Edmund if he would like to have a friendly duel with me" Caspian held out a sword for Edmund.

"Of course, I would!" Edmund said excited and took the sword. I stood there with an 'are you kidding me expression' on my face as they started to duel each other.

The crew circles around them as they fought each other. I walked up to Lucy and stood next to her.

"Is it me or did Caspian become more attractive?" She asked me and I looked at her disgusted.

"Lucy! He is way too old for you and he used to date your sister!" She looked down. "You're right. I don't know what I was thinking." I looked at her with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry Lucy, but he is not your prince charming. I am sure you will find one eventually. Maybe even in our own world." She smiled at me but still didn't look so happy.

I looked back at the match in front of me and smiled when they both finished with their swords at each other's throat, since it meant it was over.

The crew cheered for them and gave them an applause. "You've grown stronger, my friend." Caspian said as if Edmund didn't beat his ass before at sword fighting.

"Seems I have" Edmund smiled. " All right! Back to work!" The captain yelled.