Chapter 7

Your prov

"Unless you want to hear this one squeal like a girl again, I'd say you should drop your weapons." The men was holding a knife to Eustace's throat.

"Like a girl?!" Eustace yelled out and the men pushed the knife closer t his throat. "Now!" He yelled.

I gave the men an angry look and threw my sword on the ground, soon the rest followed. "Eustace" Edmund said full of spite.

"Put them in irons." The men commanded. The other men did as he commanded and grabbed us by our arms.

"Get your hands of me!" Lucy demanded. The leader of the group grabbed Eustace by the ear and dragged him to us. "Let's take these four to the market."

As he said that I gave Edmund a scared look. "Let go" lucy kept screaming. I just did as I was told, since I already knew we would be saved in the end.

"Send those two to the dungeons." The leader pointed at Edmund and Caspian. "Listen to me, you insolent fool! I am your king!" Caspian yelled.

One of the men slapped Edmund hard across the face. This made me angry and I smacked my head backwards into the mem holding me. This made him lose grip and I tried to run towards Edmund, but the men grabbed me by my hair.

"You're gonna pay for that!" Edmund yelled as he tried to get to me. "Actually... Someone else is going to pay. For all of you" the leader said and the men started to drag us away. Lucy and I yelled for Edmund as we got separated.

The last thing I heard was Edmund yell my name as we got pushes outside.

They dragged us towards the markets place and I saw Aaron crying behind me. "Don't worry Aaron we'll be out of here in no time" I whispered to him.

One of the men must have heard me, because I was harshly pulled back by my hair. "I might even buy you all for myself" the men whispered in my ear and licked it.

I looked him in the eyes and smiled at him, then   I spit in his face and he gave me a horny look, which freaked me out. "I like a feisty woman"

When we reached the market we got pulled next to a stage. Lucy was the first one to get pulled on the stage. "I bid 60!" "I bid 80!" "One hundred for the little lady!" "One hundred and twenty!" "One hundred and fifty!" "Any more bids?" "Sold!"

They pushed Lucy to the side and then pushed me onto the stage. "One hundred!" Some men called. It was the same guy from earlier. He gave me a dirty look that gave ne shiffers down my spine and not the good kind.

"Two hundred!" Some other men said. "Sold!" They put a board with sold written on it on my neck and pushed me off the stage next to Lucy.

"Why did you get sold for more?" Lucy asked in disbelief. "Really, Lucy?! At a time like this?" She shrugged her shoulders and next up was Eustace.

"And now, for this fine specimen, who'll kick off the bidding? Come on, now he may not look like much, but, uh, he's strong."

"Yeah, he's strong all right. Smells like the rear end of a minotaur." Some men said and the others laughed. "That is an outrageous lie! I won the school hygiene award two years running." Eustace just had to run his mouth again.

"Come on, someone make a bid!" The leader pleaded. "I'll take them off your hands. I'll take them all off your hands!" I recognize that voice anywhere.