92

Mads POV

"I was thinking about that guy in the storage container. Back at Terminus. How I made us stop. After the prison, on my trip, I got Maggie back. Things went okay. Losing Washington... losing-- losing Beth right after just finding out she's alive..." Glenn says leaning down to pick up a bat,
"I hadn't caught up with you yet. If it were now, I wouldn't make us stop. We'd run right by. And I would have shot that woman dead. Just like Joey did. Right or wrong." Michonne looks over to us, "We need to stop. You can be out here too long." 

Tyreese POV

I finally caught up to Noah at a house, I assumed it was his, "Hey. Hey." He finally stopped to look at the house, "This is my house." I look back at the quiet house shaking my head, "You don't want to go in there." Noah walks forward, "Yes, I do." I put my hand on his chest causing him to finally look me in the eyes, "Let me see it." I pull out my knife, "Me first." He nods before following me toward the house. I look to see a broken glass door and inside to see blood, I sigh before banging on the wall. After hearing nothing we walk inside. On the living room floor a see a woman dead with a gash through her head. I look over to Noah to see him walk around the couch and kneel down to her before placing a blanket over her head and covering her. "I tried to come back sooner." He whispers to his mom's body. I hear a creak in the floor boards causing me check it out. As I walk into the hallway I hear snarling coming from behind a door, before I could handle that I look into the room next to me to see a body lying on the bed the stomach torn apart. I sigh, Noah had lost his entire family. I looked over to the wall to see pictures of Noah's family. It reminded me of the pictures Sasha and I used to take when we were kids. I hear something from behind me and when I turn to look I see a walker grab my arm and take a bite out of it. I scream out in pain before kicking it back before I fell to the ground. Noah comes running in grabbing one of the airplanes before stabbing it in the eye. He looks shocked at the walker that I assumed was one of his little brothers before turning back to me. I held my arm as I was already losing blood. He looks to me in pure shock, "You're okay. Just hold on. I'll get them. I'll get-- I'll get them." Noah runs out of the house. I look down at my arm and think of Sasha as I begin to cry. 

I lifted my hand off of my arm to see the bite pour out blood, I then look up to see Martin. I was hallucinating, the infection was spreading and blood loss was getting to me. He sighs, "I tried to tell you. I tried to tell you, man. It was gonna be you. You're the kind of guy who saves babies. You think Gareth would have been able to follow you guys if you'd have just put a bullet in my brain? Cut me up like Madison did?" I go to get up, to get him, but he stops me, "Oh, whoa, whoa. Don't get up." I begin to breathe heavy. Martin shrugs, "Madison did what she had to do. What she was able to do without even thinking about it. But not you. If I hadn't told them that you were there, maybe Gareth wouldn't have gone after you. Maybe they wouldn't be dead. Maybe Bob wouldn't be dead. Maybe him being alive, maybe something about that would have changed things with Beth. Domino shit." He laughs, "Maybe not. Maybe you wouldn't be bit right now." I hear a scoff and I look up to the bed to see Bob, "Man, that is bullshit. I got bit at the food bank. It went the way it had to, the way it was always going to. Just like this." Martin rolls his eyes, "If you just did it, if you didn't lie like a bitch, it might have changed things. Maybe the bill would have been paid." Madison's voice ran through my head, 'You have to be able to Tyreese. That's the difference between life and death.' "The bill has to be paid." A voice to my left said. I look up to see the Govenor standing in the doorway. He continues, "You have to earn your keep. You told me you'd do whatever you had to do to earn your keep. That's what you said. Remember that?" I look to him in shock, my brain unable to comprehend what was happening. "It's better now, Tyreese." I look next to me to see Lizzie and Mika. Mika looked down to the baby she was holding, Madison's baby Archie and nodded, "It is. It's better now." The Governor shakes his head stepping towards me, "It's not better now. You know damn well what-" The Governor morphs into a walker coming straight for me. I quickly kick the chair towards it, hoping to slow it down, but it doesn't. I struggle against the walker as I reach for my hammer. I pull the hammer, but drop it before I was able to take down the walker. I push the walker back onto the bed before making my way across the room. The walker quickly grabs me and I am unable to keep it away. I look around seeing a rock. I push my already bitten arm into it's mouth screaming as it bites down. I grab the rock slamming it into the walker's head causing it to release my arm and fall onto the chair. I fall on the ground as I crawl back under the table breathing heavily. I look down at my arm and to the walker before I start crying, I was going to die.