Part 52

Khushi was sitting in the living room along with Aman who was restlessly flipping pages of the magazine and was Waiting for Arnav's therapy to be completed while Khushi is feeling restless too as Apart from once, she has never left Arnav alone and now she is scared of being away from him. Even though she knew that Divya was with Arnav and she could trust her but still she is feeling uneasy. She is just roaming her eyes here and there trying to pass out the time and time to time looking toward upstairs.

Aman : bhabhi, don’t worry everything will go okay, trust them ( he assured her seeing her worried look )

Khushi : i trust them Aman, but .. ( she stopped as she heard some screams from upstairs )

Aman : This is Arnav's voice, isn't it?.. ( he said in a worried tone ) let's go

They rushed upstairs without wasting  a second and entered inside the room only to find a frightened Arnav who was laying on the bed and his face turned pale and white with fear. Vinod was sitting in front of him on the chair holding his hand while Divya is probably trying to remind him something about the accident.

Khushi stepped forward to Arnav when Divya instantly stopped her by gesturing.

Divya :  relax ASR,  take a deep breath and try to remember that night When you were driving your car and a truck came in front of you, you wanted to cross it but that truck was moving fast towards your car. You were trying to prevent an accident from happening but truck hit your car directly.

Arnav closed his eyes tightly as some Scenes flashing in front of him but not about his accident which Divya tried to make him remember but it was HER accident that Burnt His Heart and left such wounds which neither could heal nor did Arnav allow them to heal.

In Arnav's mind he is seeing himself far away from a girl who was about to cross the road when a car came speeding out of nowhere and hit her. Now all he could see was the girl lying on the road and her blood spread.

Arnav opened his eyes with a jerk " SUNSHINE " Arnav shouted out loudly, sweat beads were forming over his forehead.

khushi rushed towards Arnav and sat beside  him. She started rubbing his back as he was shivering.

Khushi : Calm down Arnav, nothing happened .. relax .. I am here with you.

Arnav shoked his head and shroved her hand away off him, his actions surprised Khushi and Aman as He never pushed her away from him.

Arnav : NO !! STOP IT !! Stop the car, get her away from the car ... She can't die ... ( he was mumbling continuously )

Divya and Vinod are surprised as they were reminding him about his own accident, But it doesn't seem like that then whose accident was he talking about? They are really confused but not Aman and khushi as they know whose accident Arnav remembered.

Vinod : ASR, tell us What did you see? whose accident happened ?? don't be scared, try to remember .. ( he pressured him as he wanted to know )

Some incident flashes over his sight .. A car .. A girl was lying on the road covered in blood ... sudden bursts of the memory were giving him immense pain, he clutched the edge of the bedsheet tightly and screamed ..

Arnav :  NO!! ... stop ... stop it ... don’t  .. ( he was literally shivering, his state sacred Khushi, Aman and Divya )

Khushi hugged Arnav tightly and said to Divya : we should stop here, he is really scared  !! ( Divya nodded and Vinod also agreed)  

Khushi made arnav drink some water and tried to calm him down. Soon Arnav slept early due to fatigue and they came downstairs. vinod is extremely silent which made them worried.