Part 30

Khushi and Anjali come in Ratna's room and saw her sitting on bed with some jewellery boxes. Seeing them Ratna smiled and gestured to come in.

Ratna : sit beta .. ( Khushi sat beside Anjali )

Ratna opened all jewellery boxes and placed front of khushi who was looked at them confusingly.

Ratna : this all for you beta ...

Khushi : but maa you already give me before so much jewellery, then why this now ?? .. ( she asked hesitatingly )

Anjali (smiled) : it's our family ritual, khushi .. you have to wear this jewellery tomorrow .. ( khushi looked at her confusedly )

Ratna : yes, when I come in this House as newly bride, maaji gives this to me and now you are the bride of this house, so as ritual Am giving this to my bahu ..

Khushi : But maa, These much jewellery ... ( She murmured )

Ratna : khushi, You are the bahu of this house ... You have every rights on this ... ( She said while place her hand on her head )

Khushi nodded and took them. Ratna gestured to Anjali something and understanding her gestured, Anjali went near cupboard and brought a saree from it and forward to khushi.

Anjali : this is from me, wear this tomorrow ... ( She keeped saree on her hand ) and don't you dare say no ..

Khushi smiled seeing her fake yet cute warning tone, khushi looked at the red saree, its simply very beautiful, just the way she likes.

Anjali : you know khushi, red is chotte's favourite colour and am sure .. you will look beautiful in this saree .. ( khushi smiled shyly )

Ratna : khushi one more thing, you have to keep fast tomorrow, after Puja you can eat .. ok beta ?? .. ( khushi nodded with smile )

" My work is done, Am going to my room now .. good night " saying this Anjali left from there. Khushi looked at her hand when she noticed Arnav's medicines.

Khushi : ye lijiye maa, Arnav's medicines, I got forgot to give to you ... ( She forward to her )

Ratna : from now on, Keep it with you as now it's yours duty to give them to him ... ( Said with smile )

Arvind who coming in his room, Heard what Ratna said to khushi, he hurriedly come inside and looked at them

Arvind : Ratna, am here to give this medicine to chotte ... Why are you troubling khushi ...

Ratna (confused) : why means ?? She's his wife, its her rights and duty not any trouble .. ( looked at khushi) right beta ??

Khushi (nodded) : yes maa .. ( looked at Arvind ) don't worry papa, am here now to take care of him.

Arvind give a week smile and left from there. Ratna bit confused by his behaviour but didn't think more.

Ratna : go beta .. take rest as you have to keep fast tomorrow .. ( Ratna kissed on her forehead )

Khushi : good night maa ... ( With smile khushi left )

Ratna looked up while joined her hand together " Devi Mayiya I left everything on you, don't let khushi and Chotte apart ever.

Arshi room

Khushi place saree and jewellery in the cupboard and and about trun when she saw Arnav come out of the bathroom without wearing shirt. Khushi mouth opend in perfect O' seeing Arnav shirtless, not that she didn't see him shirtless before she did but that time Arnav hide behind Ratna and also she felt shy to seeing him bare front of her mother in law and now seeing his bare chest properly make something to her.