Part 43

Next day in Evening ... Around 5 : 30 pm

NK came running inside and started looking around when Aman came in front of him.

Aman : NK, why are you running ?? ( He asked confusedly but didn't get any answer )

NK ignoring his question, he asked " where is khushi ?? "

Aman : i don't know, maybe in the kitchen .. but what's the matter ??

NK : you just come with me .. ( holding his hand NK walked towards the kitchen )

Khushi was making pakoras for evening snacks when she saw NK coming with Aman.

Khushi (smile) : It's good that you both have come, pakoras are almost ready .. You ( NK cut her in )

NK : Khushi, I think the person behind Arnav's accident probably got to know that we are keeping an eye on that doctor ... ( He said in one go )

Aman (shocked) : what ?? But how ??

NK : i don't know how But that doctor has not yet contacted anyone nor has he met such a person whom we can suspect. It means clearly that they get to know that we come to know about Arnav being given drugs.

Aman (thoughtful) : you are right NK, Otherwise that person would have definitely contacted that doctor to give arnav another drug dose.

Khushi : now what should we do ?? ( She asked in a tense tone )

Aman : I think we have to stop planning and focus on action, NK do one thing, kidnap doctor shrama and take him to our old farmhouse, my men will take care of the rest.

NK : No, Aman .. he tried to harm my brother, he has to pay for this. I will hurt him to such an extent that he won't be able to get over it for the rest of his life. ( He said in an angrily yet dangerous tone )

Aman : do as you want, Torture him as much that his soul got scared before taking next birth. But kept him alive because ASR himself will give his real punishment .. ( he said in the same tone )

Khushi was a little afraid of their words but she also knew that whatever they were doing was absolutely right. Because anyone in their place would have done the same after seeing their brother in such a condition.

After making pakoras, tea and some sandwiches khushi arranged everything on the table near the living soffa. Just then Akash came there after freshening up.

Akash : wow .. pakoras, you are awesome Bhabhi ( he takes one pakora and eats it ) mmm ... So good.

Akash about to take another one when NK snatches the plate from him and puts one pakora in his mouth.

NK : Akash Bhai, These delicious pakoras are made for us too, leave some for us yaar.

Akash : NK Bhai, that's not fair ..

Akash tried to get it from him but NK moved the plate of pakoda here and there not let him take it.

Aman : Stop behaving like kids guys, there are many pakoras Bhabhi has made. Stop fighting .. ( he said taking a sip of tea )

As soon as Aman says, they both sit quietly on the sofa and start enjoying pakoras. Ratna and Mami shake their heads but ignoring them they also enjoy their snacks as they know they are never going to change.

Mami : Aman bitwa, where is Anjali ??

Ratna (smile) : where else, shopping with lavanya ..

Aman nodded smilingly as shopping with lavanya after so long, she will not come soon he knows. Khushi sat beside Arnav who was busy playing games. Giving a cute smile to Khushi, he leaned on her shoulder and again got busy in his game.