Part 26

After another half an hour, everyone was settled on the dining table. Hari Prakash and Khushi bring out the bowls and place on the dining table and she went to kitchen again

Ratna : NK , call chotte ...

NK about to go when Arnav himself come downstairs and sit on his chair. Ratna Also sit on the chair, she look at Arnav who was looking here and there.

Ratna : what heppend chotte ?? What are you looking ??

Arnav : where is khushi mom ?? Am looking for her !!

Just then khushi come out of the kitchen, seeing her Arnav smiled at her which didn't go unnoticed by Aman, he always wanted to see this smile on his face but not in this condition of him.

Khushi start serve them when Ratna stop her, Ratna didn't want khushi get tired doing all the work, she know from the morning she doing all herself without taking any help.

Ratna : khushi you sit, HP will serve !!

Khushi : but maa .... ( Arnav cut her )

Arnav : yes, yes khushi come sit with me ... ( He said excitedly, gesturing her to sit beside him )

NK : Nanav that's Di's chair right right ?? You never let sit anyone on this chair !! ( He said with bit shocked )

Anjali : that's ok NK bhai ... Let her sit (look at Khushi ) khushi please sit ...

Khushi hesitatingly sit on the chair which is next to Arnav, khushi didn't want sit on this chair, what if Anjali feel bad but what she didn't know that Anjali didn't feel bad but happy to see that someone there for Arnav, who will always beside him, this what she want " Arnav's happiness ". for him she can give khushi everything.

Soon everyone was saying praises of the food. Khushi felt happy that it turns out good. All were enjoying their meal and conversing about various topics. Hari Prakash brings out the Kheer for everyone.

Arnav got excited seeing his favourite kheer, he about to take the Bowl from HP when Khushi stop him and went in the kitchen. She came back with a glass bowl and set in front of Arnav.

Khushi : this is for you ( Arnav looked at her confusedly )

Arnav : why ?? Why can't I eat that kheer ( he point at another bowl which HP bring for all )

Khushi (smiled) : because you're special that's why i specifically I made sugarfree kheer for you ...

Arnav smiled at her and happily He started to eating it while all noticed Khushi's care for Arnav. Ratna was most happy seeing how she take care of Arnav.

Ratna tasted kheer and said : Khushi you really made nice kheer.

Khushi : Thank you maa.

Akash : its delicious Khushiji ( he said while having kheer )

NK : yes Khushi it's very tasty, I want eat one more bowl of kheer ...

Aman : yaa you're the most bhukkad of this family, one bowl its not enough for you .... ( All laughed at his Joke, NK make a face )

Arnav : khushi my special kheer is very very tasty, See I have completed the whole bowl.

Arnav showing the empty bowl. All laughed to him. After a while Everyone in living room and chit chat eachother when Dadi, Ratna and Anjali come there with 3 boxes in hand.

Ratna handed the box to Khushi and Arvind took out his wallet and give 5,000 rs to Khushi.

Khushi ; Maa No, please no ( said Khushi as she understood what those boxes are for )