Part 36

Next morning

Khush wakes up when sun rays hit her face, she turns her face and sees arnav's body wrapped all around her. His head was on breast, his hand coiled tightly around her waist and his legs entwined with hers. She gazed at arnav's face as he was really looking cute while sleeping. She leaned down her face and kissed his forehead softly and slowly untangled herself from arnav without disturbing his sleep and replaced a pillow in her place. She needed to have an early start today as they had to go to the hospital and before that she had to convince Arnav to go to the hospital, Don't know how he will react on this.

She quickly showered and after getting ready, she came downstairs. She prepared Puja room ready and went to the kitchen and chopped the vegetables for breakfast.

At the same time Prakash brothers came to the kitchen and seeing Khushi they hurriedly came to her.

HP : Khushi bhabhi leaves this, we are here to do all the things ..

Khushi (smiled) : no HP, I want to prepare breakfast. And you know Arnav eats only my hand-made food.

OP : please Bhabhi, at least let us help you ..

Khushi : thik hai, you chopped the rest of the vegetables, Till then I will give this Horlicks to Arnav.

Khushi took the Horlicks glass and about to go out when she remembers something and turned.

Khushi : I have made tea for all of you, do the work only after drinking it ..

Khushi went out of the kitchen And The Prakash brothers smiled as she did not even forget to take care of the servants too.

----------------------------------------------------------

Khushi came to their room and saw he was still sleeping, she sat on the bed and caressed his hair. Arnav smiled in sleep as if he knew her touch very well.

Khushi : wake up sleepyhead, it's morning now ..

Arnav without opening his eyes he moved his head on her lap and put his finger on his forehead then cheek. Understanding his gesturing khushi chuckled as she knew he was asking her to kiss him. She leaned in and softly kissed on his forehead then his left cheek. Arnav opened his eyes smilingly and sat on the bed crossing his legs.

Arnav : good morning khushi .. ( he said kissing on her cheek )

Khushi (smile) : very good morning. Now quickly get ready, we have to leave for the hospital.

Arnav (confused) : hospital, why ?? Are you ill khushi ??

Khushi : No Arnav, am perfectly fine. We are going for your check up.

Arnav : NO, I will not go to any hospital. Hospital doctors are very bad, they prick me with a big needle. it hurts me khushi, I won't go there. ( He said loudly with scared face )

Khushi moves closer to him and holds his face with her hands " As long as I am with you no one can hurt you. But please come with me, it's really important for you. Won't you listen to your khushi .. ( she said softly and lovely )

Arnav pout as he can't say No to her, he nodded in yes and hug khushi tightly.

Arnav : I will come with you, only for you ..

Khushi smiled and kissed on his cheek " you are too cute " khushi said.

Arnav : I'm not cute, I'm handsome boy ..

Khushi (laughed) : ok, my handsome boy. Now go and get ready.

Arnav nodded and went to the bathroom while Khushi took his clothes out of the cupboard and put them on the bed. she goes downstairs, in the kitchen. Khushi quickly cooked the food and put it on the dining table, by then everyone had come there including Arnav.

After breakfast Khushi informed all about Arnav's appointment and Aman, khushi and Arnav left for the hospital.

Hospital

As soon as they reached the hospital, they all went straight to the doctor's cabin. After knocking twice Aman entered inside with khushi and Arnav. Seeing them, the doctor got up from his chair and quickly came to them.

Doctor : hello mr. Mathur .. ( he shook his hand with Aman while looking at khushi confusedly )

Aman : hello doctor sharma ..( turn his face towards khushi) she is Mrs. Raizada, Arnav's wife.

Dr. Sharma (smiled) : nice to meet you, Mrs. Raizada.

Khushi smiled and greeted him. Dr. Sharma looked at Arnav who was holding khushi's hand and gave a disinterested look to the doctor as he didn't like coming here.

Dr. Sharma : ASR, won't you talk with me ??you're still angry with me for injecting you ??

Arnav : yes, I'm angry with you. You are very bad doctor .. ( he said with a cute angry look )

Khushi : Arnav, Don't talk like that, it's bad manners ..

Dr. Sharma (smiled) : it's ok Mrs. Raizada, ( looked at Arnav) ASR, please come with me.

Arnav nodded his head as no and tightly held Khushi's hand. Aman and khushi try to make him understand but Arnav was not ready to leave khushi's hand, without having another option dr. Sharma asked Khushi to come with them. They followed him leaving Aman in the cabin.

Inside the lab Dr. Sharma asked Arnav to lay down on the bed which did without leaving khushi's hand.

Arnav : khushi, don't leave me ok ..

Khushi nodded caressing his hair. Arnav smiled and looked towards Dr. Sharma when he saw a nurse coming with an injection, Arnav got up hurriedly and threw himself on khushi, hiding his face on her neck getting scared. He is hugging her so tight that even air couldn't pass through them. Khushi also hugs him tightly in response and caresses his heir to calm him down.

Khushi : shh, relax Arnav. What happened ?? ( She said try to break the hug but Arnav didn't let her do it )

Arnav : No, they prick me with that needle, it hurts. Please .. ( his voice clearly told how scared he is )

Khushi : ok, ok no one will inject you. But please let them check you .. (. pleased him softly as she knows he never denies her )

After calming down Arnav nodded breaking the hug but still he kept holding her.

Arnav : ok, only for you .. (turned at doctor) hurry up, i want to hug my khushi ..

Dr. Sharma chuckled and nodded as Arnav looked really cute whereas khushi was embarrassed, her husband is just unbelievable .. he speaks anything whatever comes in his mind leaving khushi only in embarrassment.

Khushi again made Arnav lay down and Dr. Sharma started doing their work, this time Arnav quietly let the doctor do their work as khushi was saying sweet nothing to him which made Arnav calm down.

------------------------------------------------------
After half an hour they all came to the cabin, Dr. Sharma sat on his chair while khushi and Arnav also sat on the chair beside Aman.

Aman : is everything ok ?? ( He asked in a worried tone )

Dr. Sharma : yeah, mr. Mathur. Wounds are almost healed and I can see little change in his behaviour which is good.

Khushi : what about the headache he felt after having medicine ??

Dr. Sharma cleared his thought and said : There is nothing to panic about. It is just because of the medicine effect as ASR is a diabetic patient, don't worry. You just take care of him and regularly give him medicines we will definitely get good results, I'm sure .. ( he said try to look confident )

Khushi nodded as she left relaxed. After a few talks they bid bye to Dr. Shrma and come out of the hospital towards the parking area.

.
To be continued .....