Part 53

Aman had seen Arnav writhing in memories of HER and had seen him turning into a lifeless corpse. Only HER memories become the support of his survival, so will Khushi and Arnav's life ever be united when Arnav becomes normal? Aman was still in his thoughts when NK's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

NK (teasing) : Oh so you find him handsome, then If Salam Khan proposes to you, will you marry him?

Khushi knew he was just joking so she thought why not join in.

Khushi (cunning smile) : of course, I would say yes. Who wouldn't want to marry with their crush? I really love him ...

Everyone started laughing because she said it in such a dramatic manner that they couldn't control their laugh. Aman and Anjali were very happy to see cheerful Khushi Which they had never seen before.

On another side no one noticed, Arnav who was playing with the bat ball suddenly stopped after hearing Khushi's words. his hands tightened on the ball while looking towards the TV on which Salman's face was visible. His facial expressions were turning angry, his cold eyes glaring at the TV. He saw Khushi's smiling face once and then Suddenly he threw the ball in the air and hit it towards the TV with the bat.

 He saw Khushi's smiling face once and then Suddenly he threw the ball in the air and hit it towards the TV with the bat

Everyone was shocked because all this happened so suddenly that no one understood anything. They looked towards the TV whose glass broke into pieces and then everyone's eyes turned towards Arnav who was looking at Khushi angrily. His eyes were burning with anger as if they could burn anyone to ashes. It stunned them all, especially Khushi who had never seen him in this much anger. Her heartbeat increases as Arnav comes towards her.

Arnav angrily grabs her upper arms" aj keh Diya hai, ayinda aisa kehne ki sochna bhi mat (You said it today, don't even think of saying it again) or else consequence won't be good " said Arnav gritting his teeth.

He left her with a jerk and moved towards his room. Coming inside his room Arnav closed the door loudly that startled them.

NK (shocked) : what just happened?? I mean woow .. ( he shouted excitedly) did we just see our old Ravan? I mean Nanav.

Aman and Anjali shoke their heads at NK while Khushi looks upstairs worriedly and about to go after him when Aman stops her.

Aman : Don't go, Bhabhi. Let him be alone this time, it's good for him. ( Khushi nodded )

Anjali hugs khushi " thank you so much khushi. did you see his anger, it was just like before and It's only because of you my brother is becoming the same as before " said Anjali emotionally.

Khushi (smiles) : No Di, it's not because of me but because of Aman .. I just supported him. He did a lot to cure him, Arnav is very lucky to have such a friend like Aman.

NK (nodded) : right Bhabhi, they are just like Jay and Veeru

Aman (confused) : What? ab yeh dono kon hai be? ( Now who the hell they are? )