Part 47

Raizada Mantion

Loud sounds of falling things were coming from Arnav's room and everyone stood outside his room in worry.

Ratna : Chotte, please open the door, please chotte .. ( she knocked on the door hardly as she was really worried for her son )

Anjali : chotte .. you will hurt yourself, please open the door ( she looks at Ratna in tense look ) maa, What happened to him, he never reacted like this before, so why now??

Dadi (angrily) : All this happened because of that Khushi, even knowing that Arnav needed her, she went out of the house. How irresponsible ..

Dadi's anger for Khushi has been increasing since morning as Arnav has locked himself in the room ever since he came to know that Khushi is not at home.

For some time, Ratna and Anjali somehow managed Arnav, but as time passed, his behavior also worsened. Not seeing Khushi was making him mad. he didn't eat anything after morning, only one name was coming out of his mouth and that was just Khushi. he has only one rut that he wants Khushi in front of him at any cost.

Ratna : maaji, don't say that .. she had informed me before going out.

Dadi didn't seem to agree with Ratna at all, she was about to say something when Aman came running to them. Anjali had already informed Aman about the whole situation over the phone, so without wasting any time, he took out the key to Arnav's room which he kept with him.

As soon as Aman opened the door, a vase fell near his feet and broke into pieces making them gasped in shock as Arnav threw things in his room, shattering everything his hand caught hold. Everything in the room was scattered and many things were broken.

Anjali called out for him "Chotte stop this, stop breaking things, you will hurt yourself".

Aman : Arnav control yourself, Arnav .. ( he was worried as he tried to hold Arnav )

Arnav (shout) : LEAVE .. GET OUT ALL OF YOU .. ( he takes two step back )

Everyone was shocked to see his anger, today they could see the old ASR in him as the fire of anger in his eyes made everyone shiver.

Aman : Arnav yaar, please ... Relex, you will .. ( Arnav cut him )

" LEAVE ME .. I don't want everyone, I just want my khushi .. JUST KHUSHI " Arnav shouted in anger with bloodshot eyes.

Seeing his anger, no one was able to understand what to do because everyone knew that no one could control Arnav at this time.

Before anyone could say something else, they heard a faint voice ...

"Arnav ..."

All turned and saw Khushi was standing there ... her eyes teary. she was out of breath as she came running towards the room.

" Khushi .. " Arnav said as he saw her, he ran to her and hugs her tightly. He wound his right arm around khushi's waist and his left hand garbs her shoulder from behind .. bringing her closer.

Arnav : kh..u..shi .. tum aa g..yi, ( His voice stuttering because he could not even speak because of his heavy breathing ) Where have you gone leaving me??.

Khushi could clearly feel his trembling body and fast heartbeat as he was holding Khushi so tight, it seemed that if he loosened his grip even a little, Khushi would go away from him again. It was fear.. fear of losing her which was giving peace to the restless heart of khushi, somewhere.

Aman gesturing all to move out as he knows Arnav is fine now, He's got what he longed for. After coming out Aman closes the door, leaving both of them inside the room.