Part 34

Nandini saw Ratna and Dadi, she come to them and took blessings from Dadi while Ratna hug her. Dadi went from there as she was getting late for satsang.

Anjali : nice to see you again Nandini ji .. ( Nandini smile at her )

Nandini : please call me nandini only .. you are like elder sister to me ..

Anjali : only if you call me di, just like khushi called me .. ( Nandini nodded happily as she like Anjali's Nature )

Ratna : come nandini beta, have lunch with us ..

Nandini : No, No anuty .. some other time .. ( she tried to refuse but Ratna didn't listen and drags Nandini with her )

Soon everyone seated at dinning table. Khushi sat between Nandini and Arnav who didn't leave her hand even for second, many times she tried to free her hand but His grip was tight as if Nandini will kidnap khushi if he lose his hold on her. His behaviour is very different with her from others and its very surprising her everytime.

HP start serving evryone when NK Come downstairs and said " Hii " to everyone and just then his eyes fall on Nandini, Instantly His face light up seeing her here.

NK : oh, hii Nandini ji ... What an pleasant surprise, you here ?? ( Giving a suprised look )

Nandini : yaah, I just come to meet khushi ..

NK : just khushi ji ?? Not me ( as soon he said he saw her changing expression and he realized what he said ) I mean not everyone .. ( he quickly correct himself )

Nandini : mera matlab sab se tha .. please don't twist my words .. ( she said bit stern tone )

NK give her small smile and sat beside Anjali. Khushi who was listening thier talks turns toward Arnav and suprised seeing that he didn't touch his food yet.

Khushi : what's wrong Arnav, did you want something else ??

Arnav pout at her and said : khushi how could you forget your promise ..

Khushi mentally plamed herself forgetting about her promise that she feed him with her hands. Actually she feels shy to feed her husband front of everyone. when she first time feed him by her hand all given her teasing look which embarrassed her like hell. She thought being Nandini here, he might have forgotten about this but who was she kidding, Arnav and forget about that things which relates to khushi never gonna happened.

Khushi runs her eyes toward Raizadas who was pressed their lips to hide their smile while NK, Anjali and Aman having teasing look make her cheeks red. In all this Nandini was suprised as she never thought that one day would see " The ASR " who called as ruthless businessman like an child.

Anjali : chotte, shall I feed you .. ( she asked curiosity as she wanted to know what he would be say )

Arnav : No, only my khushi will feed me .. ( he said getting irritated as he was hungry )

Arnav pushed his Plate toward khushi who was looking at him.

Arnav : Aaaaa ... ( He opened his mouth asking her to feed him )

Khushi smiled nodded her head right to left and started feeding him. Arnav relishing every morsel by her hand which make her chuckled as every bite he his facial expressions changed cutely.

Everyone admired them but Nandini observing khushi all the time. this is the khushi she always wanted to see. Her smile is not fake one which she always used to do in front of others and this peaceful look she never saw on khushi's face ever, its fill her heart as Her happiness clearly visible on her face. She had come here just for this purpose only. she is really happy for her best friend but Somewhere she is afraid about the future. Her thoughts broken by Anjali.

Anjali : Nandini tell me about your and Khushi's friendship. How you you both meet and becomes friends ?? ( She asked like an excited child )

Nandini suprised seeing her look and said : We met on the first day of school when some students were bullying me and Khushi saved me. From that day me, Karan and Khushi became friends. She always there for us in every difficult time of our life. We are very lucky having friend like Khushi .. ( she said looking at khushi with smile )

NK : Karan ?? Who is he ?? ( He asked immediately before anyone asked )

Nandini : he is my brother Karan Singhania ...

Aman : are you talking about that Karan singania who is CEO of KN Singhania industry.

Nandini ( smiled ) : yes, am taking about him only ..

Anjali : you know him ?? ( She asked Aman )

Aman : We have met many times in business meetings and some parties.

Anjali : Nandini, why didn't come with him. Didn't he wants to meet his friend .. ( she asked Nandini )

Nandini : Actually he has gone on one of his business trip for 3 months. He will definitely come here to meet khushi and for expirations .. ( she said last line slowly which only heard by khushi )

Khushi sighed as she know she have to explain to Karan about her marriage which he doesn't know yet and Knowing about his protective nature she didn't how will he react.

The lunch was finished with some chit chatting. Nandini realized she was getting late as she has a important work. She bid bye to everyone she come out of the mantion and trun left toward her car when she tripped on some, she closed her eyes as she about to fell down on the floor but before she hit the ground a strong pair of arms wrapped around her waist and held her. She open her eyes and saw Akash who was looking at her worriedly. They both lost into their eyes which broken by car horn sound. They hurriedly apart away avoiding looked to each other feeling uncomfortable.

Akash : are you ok ?? ( He asked with Concern )

Nandini : yaah !! Am fine .. ( try to said normally as she didn't why she felt something weird inside her )

Akash : so, you come here to meet khushi bhabhi .. ( he try to talk to her )

Nandini : yaah .. (.she said hesitantly )

Akash nodded as he don't know what to say more. Feeling awkward Nandini hurriedly bid bye to him and left from there without looking back while Akash looks at her until she disappears from his sight and took a deep breath he gose inside the mantion.

.

To be continued ...