Part 38

Next morning .. Raizada Mantion

Ratna was laying on her bed, when she heard the door knocked, she turned and saw khushi standing standing at the door of her room.

Ratna (smiled) : arre, Khushi why are you standing there? Come inside ... ( She said sat on the bed properly )

Khushi came inside and was sitting beside her, she put her head on her lap.

Ratna caressed her hair and asked : What's the matter beta, do you want to say something?

Khushi : Maa, Will you be angry with me if I hide something from you?

Ratna smiled and said : Why would I be angry with my daughter huu?? I know you can never hurt anyone, and even if you are hiding something, there must be some reason behind it.. I Trust you beta.

Khushi looks up and hugs her tightly seeing this much trust in her, which means a lot to her.

Khushi : thank you maa, for trusting me.

Ratna : dare you to say thank you to me, does any daughter say thank you to her mother? .. ( she said in a fake angry tone )

Khushi (chuckled) : sorry maa, I won't say again ..

Ratna kissed her forehead and said : that's like my good girl.

Khushi smiles first but then her facial expression changes to seriousness which didn't go unnoticed by Ratna.

Khushi : maa, Me and Aman have made a decision for Arnav that now he will not be treated in the hospital.

Ratna (shocked) : WHAT !! but why ??

Khushi : Something has happened that I cannot tell you now, but I will tell you very soon, but till then you have to trust me.

Ratna (worried) : Has something happened right? Chotte's life is in danger, is it?? 

Khushi (gulping) : maa, please relax. No matter what I have to do, as long as I am with Arnav, I will not let anything happen to him.

Ratna felt a little better after hearing her because she knows that khushi will definitely do what she has said, she will not let anything happen to arnav.

Ratna : ok, Do whatever you want to cure Arnav, am with you. But along with my son, I want both my children safe and sound ..

Khushi smiles as she knows she is talking about her and Aman.

Khushi : One more thing maa, you will not tell anyone in the house about this, because i did not want to make all worried ... ( She said as Aman said to say this )

Ratna : ok, i won't tell anyone, but Where are you going to treat Arnav now?

Khushi : I don't know, It's all the responsibility of Aman, he has made all the arrangements, just after breakfast will leave for there.

Ratna : Ok, do as you like .. ( khushi smiled) Now let's go, otherwise chotte will lift the whole house on his head without seeing you in front of him .. ( she said in a little teasing tone )

Khushi chuckled " maa, ap bhi na .. please stop it " khushi said feeling shy.

Ratna : whole day he is roaming behind you, as if He doesn't see anything except you, he has forgotten us now.

Ratna made a sad face but khushi knew she was just teasing her.

Khushi : maa, please enough now ..

Ratna laughed out and Khushi was happy seeing her relax. They come downstairs and when they reach the dinning table, Khushi sees Arnav looking at her with an angry pout. She smiled whereas all chuckled looked at his childish face.